Will we be able to trade for crafting items dropped in the Pit?

I have no desire to run it, so I’m hoping I can trade for that stuff.

Very doubtful you will need to run the pit the books that drop are not tradable so i dont think so

Not for the books, for the mats that let you craft items up to 12 times.

I doubt it. It’s not like these new mats are going to take up inventory space.

if you watched the dev stream then you will see these items were in the materials page, like where the herbs and such are. so no, not tradeable.

2 Likes

it’s an aarpg, if you desire something you’ll need to farm it.
it’s the whole essence of an aarpg.

2 Likes

You’re reading the opening post wrong. TC is clearly saying, “I have no time nor desire to waste effort in gaining virtual items whatsoever. I’ll just pay someone else to do it for me.”

1 Like

No, I just don’t want to have to do the Pit to get crafting mats.

Players: “There’s no end-game activities!”
Devs: “Okay, here’s a brand new end-game activity”
OP: “Can I pay someone to farm this new end-game activity for me?”

5 Likes

Then don’t, and keep your items uncrafted. You won’t need to craft anything to kill in the lv 100 game. Crafting is for the scaling Pit that goes up to lv. 200.

2 Likes

play something else i guess ?
i mean what the point of an aarpg if you don’t want to play it.

or keep your item uncrafted.

1 Like

translation, u want to buy gold with realmoney so u can trade it for materials, no reason to hide it, its obvious

i dont know why hes hiding it lol its obv hes buying gold with real money and wants to trade it for mats

right?

just for the laugh, thats also one of OPS posts:

2 Likes

Going off the date of that post though, it’s not entirely wrong for when it was posted.

1 Like

im thinking you won’t need to push high level pits for the mats just low-mid levelish ones with increased amounts higher up. I don’t think they will make it require top tier stuff to start masterworking at all if thats any thought.