Metacritic 2/10 from 8113 Ratings - why?

I have never heard of this grading system in my life.

Where the hell did you go to school?

1 Like

Why do you speak to him? He said he did not see what is coming with the patch for season 2… Info is out almost full week. His opinion does not matter.

1 Like

Sure did and it was a joke whole game is a joke. So many problems with the game since release I hope they just lose majority of the player base and are forced to shut the game down and turn it into a single player game only. That’s how much trash the game is and even then I still wouldn’t play it again cause its that boring, uneventful, 0 end game, even seasons are a joke they add maybe 2 things like a reskin of a boss and gem.

This team doesn’t have 1 ounce of innovation.

So you should be banned then?

That’s your opinion PoE is 1000x better than Diablo 4 and when PoE2 comes out this game will become a bad memory for majority of the Diablo fan base.

2 Likes

I went ahead and reported you that’s a real life threat buddy. I will also add you to my ignore list clearly you cant take criticism just like this dev team. Hope you enjoy your life bud and stop freaking out when other people have different opinions than you. Good luck.

I was clearly speaking to the other guy. If you don’t know what is rude go ask you daddy, snow flake. You are the one freaking out not me… “Real life threat” ahahahahahahhahaha what a joke. Dude I am waiting for you around the corner but wait, I don’t know what contient you are from. hahahahahaha

Anonymous people like you feel the freedom to write crap on Internet.

Like I said if you used an exploit you should be banned somehow so you don’t come back… Maybe personal ID ban would be good enough.

• Uninteresting loot
  • No real endgame
  • Cooldowns that make the gameplay loop slow
  • Too few builds that can thrive
  • Boring season ideas (so far)
  • Lack of many QoL features that should be in the game by now
4 Likes

Based on expectations I give it 1/10
Story only: 8
Campaign: 7
Creative dungeon design: 2
Progression: 3
Post campaign: 2
Helltides and legion: 8
Loot goblins: -1. Come on make them fun
Itemization: 0

3 Likes
  • Uber Unique items that each season maybe just maybe 1 person might get 1
  • Missing social aspects that games over 20 years ago have yet this game in 2023 doesn’t.
  • Resistances have been broken since End game alpha testing wont fix till Season 2. (and I can bet you money it will still be broken they don’t test anything properly)
  • Shakogate made the game 100% unfair to millions of people and let 142 (probably more since we know they constantly lie to the player base) keep bugged items that should have never been in the game.
  • Nerfed WW barb builds into the ground 2 days after early access release. Yet they leave every other class with their crazy broken builds: Druid has a 100billion DPS build, Rouge killing uber Lilith in under 60 seconds same with necro & sorc. Barb takes 30 minutes to kill her first faze.
  • Store cosmetics that cost a fortune on a game you already have to buy starting at 70$ its laughable.
3 Likes

The game deserves the rating. It is that bad.

5 Likes

No they did it crying over a patch. They are Karens

Player reviews still meaningless.

And you know that… how?

??? That’s one of the dumbest things I’ve ever heard.

These are the people buying your product, and recommending it (or not) to other potential buyers. If thousands of people are so disappointed in your product that they’re taking the time to leave a negative review on it, that’s a sign you’re doing something wrong as a company

5 Likes

This is objectively false. The new league mechanic is really fun for one. Another is that the game has so much depth that you can pretty much endlessly work on your character. You farm up oils for a good annoint then you pivot to catalysts to enchant your rings/amulet/belt then you pivot to grinding a helm enchant then you farm syndicate to get 30% qual on your weapon/chest. You have tons of things to do in the game and they are all balanced to be challenging yet very rewarding. D4 is just absolute trash.

3 Likes

Even right from the first minute on PoE, the skills are fun to use, look awesome, and have audio impact. PoE2 is looking just that much better, too, amazingly.

3 Likes

PoE and all these other games are so much fun that you’re all still here, posting on a D4 forum.

Thousands out of millions. And those thousands are mostly sockpuppets. Bunch of scriptkiddies and their dozens-hundreds of metacritic accounts.

2 Likes

same as Activision D4 for you how it seems, so keep on writing - all is better than playing bad games

1 Like

They sold us an unfinished product and tricked us into paying to be beta testers. 2/10 is a little too high in my opinion.

3 Likes

Bad games get bad reviews, that’s how it is. Pretty logical wouldn’t you think?

2 Likes

You really think the D4 reviews are bots?

If you’re not going to argue like a real person then I won’t even bother

2 Likes