Why is this community so toxic?

You’re wrong, ‘‘most’’ of the ppl complaining dont do it to be toxic, they just want their game to be better then it is right now, and a lot of points that have been brought up by the community are totally valid, most of these changes would make the game better and more enjoyable, like:

Not wanting to do the same content again for every season for Renown but new ways to earn Renown.

More Storage space.

Loadouts.

A search function for Gear/Aspects.

A gem tab.

A change for Crowd Control, chain cc without dr isnt fun and very painful for some classes in endgame content.

Resistance buff, I think they even mentioned that resistances arent working how they wanted it to work in higher Tiers.

Even small things like mount speed increase the further away you point ur mouse, which is pretty annoying.

Better mob density, or the option to have better mob density.

These are just some of the points that are mentioned, and if it’s being added or changed, it will actually make the game better, not worse,
ppl complaining is a good thing in my opinion if it in the end makes the game better.

2 Likes

I don’t know about the whole community, but this post is definitely toxic.

Elite farming is fun. Even if not doing it for experience, it is also one of the best ways to farm gear as well. But the way you word it is simply trying to demean it. And you also showed how ignorant you are about this topic. Wanting increased density makes dungeons more difficult. The normalization of population made dungeons easier.

Yea so many things I haven’t even touched on. But all we do is cry apparently.

White knights are the worst. they just give the devs carte blanche to do as they please (regardless of how horrible it is) & always got an excuse ready for when the devs screw it up.

Honestly think these are the most toxic people in gaming atm, cause they never challenge anything, accept everything & this is why gaming is so terrible these days.

2 Likes

Op trolling again. Sorry had to report it.

how is the OP trolling by saying the game is good???
how is that even a bad thing?

1 Like

There is no way you could say that with a straight face.

It has good potential and a decent base.

But to say its a good game is a stretch in its current state. There’s a lot of things that need work.

Like - Not wanting to do the same content again for every season for Renown but new ways to earn Renown.

More Storage space.

Loadouts.

A search function for Gear/Aspects.

A gem tab.

A change for Crowd Control, chain cc without dr isnt fun and very painful for some classes in endgame content.

Resistance buff, I think they even mentioned that resistances arent working how they wanted it to work in higher Tiers.

Even small things like mount speed increase the further away you point ur mouse, which is pretty annoying.

Better mob density, or the option to have better mob density.

And wouldn’t you as a dev want to hear something like OMG THIS GAMES AMAZING!!! Not just “good”? XD

I’m not going to read all this but it’s just weird humans with nothing better to do they have gotten bored after 200+ hours grinding and are now complaining here. It’s honestly very odd behavior they clearly already got their $70s worth and now they are just wasting their own time in this toxic cesspool of a forum.

This is a very small percentage of the community that’s being toxic - they mentioned in the campfire only a small percent of the community has even finished the main story so the toxic people here just make up a small percent of the dedicated player base that have smashed 200 hours in and blasted through all the content already… I for one am one of the dedicated players but we aren’t all delusional to think a game has endless amounts of content for us to enjoy I’m still enjoying the game but I’m ready for season 1. It’s okay to put down a game when you get bored and move on but some of these people just move on as far as the forum apparently.

2 Likes

We moved up to a 46 btw.

Still talking though.

Just because one is on the forum doesn’t mean they aren’t playing too.

Complaining is fine. Just don’t be toxic idiots while doing so.

Luckily we don’t need to buy battlepases/cosmetics, as they don’t do anything.
Blizzards responses so far for D4 have been pretty great. But at least don’t buy those battle passes, people :smiley: Support the game by buying actual new content…

Huh, no, reducing density is the right answer.
Less absurd “gameplay” of screens of enemies exploding. Make each enemy more of a challenge.
We are only a few weeks into D4, and it already hardly matters which enemies we are fighting, as they just instantly die. So sad.

Problem is, many of the things you mentioned would make the game much worse.

No matter what the devs do, it will annoy some and please others.

I mean;

No, just no.

1 Like

? loadouts is an issue?

Brother LOL

I can see why you reamed the guy that was on about battlepasses and has almost double the likes of the OP.

Well, Mully. A safe assumption would be check twitch. D4 is still the number one streamed game currently. And typically the higher streamed and watched games are because many people are playing the game. Common sense.

That can very quickly change depending on what happens in the game XD

Wouldn’t hold onto that string for to long.

Remember Among us?

It’s funny that this thread asks why the community is so toxic and a lot of people are being toxic to each other in here.

Yeah unfortunately it’s mostly the D3 crowd that’s toxic, the only Diablo game they like is Diablo 3, they can’t stand the other games, it’s too boring for their zoomer brain.

I wouldn’t say pointing out white knights stupidity quiet “toxic” but aight.

Me saying their stupidity was about the first toxic thing I’ve said XD

Eh, you might have to read that again…

Yes. Because easy respeccing is an issue.
Ladouts, as long as they are limited by severe respec restrictions, is technically not an issue. But in reality, one follows the other.

Yea he’s trying to defend it by saying “you don’t need it”

Just like you try to defend items not being in the game XD

You guys are weird.

Threads about game being shi*
Threads about game is perfect
Threads about complaining that People are saying its shi*
Threads about complaining that People think its perfect
Threads about Threads about Threads

When someone comes into my store and say that they want a bed, i Just dont sell them any bed.

For WHO?
Age?
Weight?
Foam or Springs?
Price range?

To make sure that the customers leaves the store with not only what they asked for, but more then what they asked for.

I dont Just sell the bed they need, i also sell them pillows, bedsheets, etc to make sure i get the topping.

Clearly blizzard failed with the delivery, otherwise there wouldnt be so many dissapointed People.

But with the campfire we can see that things are moving in the more right direction. We can see that they are listening.

But the things People want changed, Improved is not something that can be made overnight.

It will take a couple of seasons.

So for those truly depressed, furious, whatever, move on, and come back later, cause it does seem to me that they are listening.

Ppl who arent happy comes to the forum to complain. With several million players there will be plenty of manbabies. However that doesnt mean that the majority of ppl are unhappy. Middle-aged men are the worst complainers. U change a small minor thing in d2r and u see ppl rage as if someone murdered their kids. So obv they gonna rage about d4 being a new game.

1 Like