Why druid is the only class with an ultra-rare class unique?

Tempest Roar. Why did they make that helmet harder to get than any other unique ? I have a full line of Vasily but NOT A SINGLE TP dropped and im playing druid since release … This is DEFINITLY broken.

1 Like

Paolini. It depends what content you play and what level you are. For intance i play necro and he also has like rear uniques, but when i mostly clear nightmare dungeons or helltide i have found all of them multipile times.

Nah, it just feels worse because you want it.

1 Like

Have only been leveling in t4 NM dungeons since lv 55-60 im already 82…

It definitely feels like something is wonky with the loot. Of course that’s just a feeling, but I just found my 9th Vasily. With just a handful of unique helms in the game it’s completely possible to have a string of something like that, especially with true randomness. That being said, I would expect a game to to have some sort of smoothing to help even out those long stretches of repetition.

There are only two Druid unique helms in the game right now. It’s basically a coin flip between Vasily and TR. Hitting “heads” 9 times in a row to pull Vasily can feel bad.

2 Likes

dropped it 3 times, u dont drop it cause u want it

Sorcs have the same issue. It’s ok.

You know what is funny? Rogues are broken. I’ve got 15-17 uniques on rogue from lvl 52to lvl 56.

Gloves, amulets, daggers. They dropped just every 10-15 minutes. I was soooo shocked.

I can relate to your pain. I’m not sure how many hours I’ve put into D4 thus far, but I’ve reached level 100 and have farmed all my glyph to level 21 via NM dungeons. All of that farming and I STILL HAVEN’T SEEN TEMPEST ROAR YET! It’s incredibly frustrating, underwhelming and demoralizing.

1 Like

Level 95 Druid, tried farming NM’s, Helltides, World Bosses. Focused Cultists.
Multiple Bear helms & chests, even have the Wolf chest.
Several of the other Unique items, multiple times over.
Still waiting for a Tempest Roar.
Just had another Bear Helm & Chest drop at the same time from a World Boss.

86, same story here. Not sure I want to stick out the last 14 levels without seeing this stupid helmet.

1 Like

I dropped my first Tempest Roar at level 72, and then another at lv.78 from butcher

I’m a build of druid that doesn’t need TR

I think it’s true that you’re not supposed to want the Unique that you need in order for it to drop

I feel you bro, however you are wrong. Druids are note the only class with an ultra-rare item, i wonder if i’m gonna see a grandfather some day…

1 Like

Grandfather can be equipped by multiple classes.
Tempest Roar is class specific.

True. Anyway TR is not listed as one of the 6 extremely rare items in the list that Blizzard just posted. Bolder’s Chieftain aspect is not even a unique ring and you can see how hard to get it is in the barbarian posts… Anyway good luck getting the helmet, you will end getting it.

1 Like

Sounds like Druid isn’t the only class with an item (or in your examples case, aspect) that has an undertuned drop rate worth being adjusted for the QoL of the playerbase as a whole!
Good luck on your desired drops as well!

1 Like

Sorry bro, It does feel bad when you want a unique to do a build but it will not drop. Just curious what level are you? I know it does suck to have to really farm for these, but I made my push from 68 to 77 in one day I found pretty much every Druid unique. I got not only the Tempest Roar, but also the Waxing Gibbous, Battle staff of the crone, Temerity and penitent greaves as well as few other uniques all in the same day in just NM dungeons. Not only that, I have since found my 2nd Tempest roar, 2nd battlestaff of the Crone and I’m just now 80 I think so my advice is to just hang in there bro, it will drop.

Some of these I got out of chest/events, a few as NM dungeon rewards and some as drops from elites. So its just one of those things you just want to go fast, don’t waste time sorting through your items and you will get it. Pretend the floor is lava bro, keep moving, keep killing stuff. I’ve leveled every class into end game now and I’ve had some bad luck on few classes but overall gotten everything for any build I needed by level 78-80 I would say, just hang in there bro. I hope you find it.

For anyone interested here is the build I used to farm so fast on my druid:
Build Guide: Diablo 4 Druid Super Fast Farming Build Level 50+ Hybrid Pulverize-Landslide - YouTube