Why do people think D3 endgame is better than D4 endgame?

Comparing an 11-year old game to a 3-week old game is silly.
(but typical for this forum community.)

Keeping judgement of each game’s quality completely out of it…

Just a reminder that D3’s endgame was not what it is today when it was less than a month old.
So IF some people consider D3’s endgame to be superior to that of D4, it would be ONLY because D3 has had more content added to it than what it had when it was the same age that D4 is now.

I actually didn’t see that, but I’m not gonna say you’re wrong. I think there might be some massive imbalances with the classes. I’ve been playing rogue so far and it’s just completely tearing through.

I don’t give 2 crap whether you’re a scientist or not. There is no way leaking personal information to a potentially deranged kid like you’ve been acting is safe.

If you can’t see that, it even more furthers the point.

Same for me, i don’t give a crap about you proclaimed “businnes man”, but you keep bring that up without proving anything xd

see how easy it is smart man

Doesn’t look like you don’t give a crap, you’re the one who seems basically stuck on that for hours. I only brought it up once because you requested, then you are still hammering on it and stay stuck. lmfao dude. Go play the game you like per your own words, or get yourself checked for a medical condition.

YOu stuck with me aswell if you keep answering, you ain’t better xd

I never requested to tell me your profession ahahah, you claimed me not being able to read but you ain’t better either,

Again, you talk talk, but you proving the opposite,

Btw keep assuming, kid, medical condition, it’s hilarious xd

I’m not stuck, I already said I was getting entertainment value, and not only that, but it even seems to be giving me momentum in my work as well right now, which is decently incredible.

I assume you have a medical condition as per your own actions and words. Still not playing the game you said you would be doing if you enjoyed it. So you are either getting tooled, or you have a medical issue.

An hour is a momentum? bruh ahahahah

I have medical condition based on me pooping and now eating while i have nothing better to do? Bruh this is internet, real world is something else, don’t confuse the 2 ahahah

I hope none of your fantasy “workers” will read this forum then, imagine having a boss like you bruh ahahahah

Bro you have issues. Get some help

xd xd xd xd rawr xd

They’d probably think is funny. If you don’t have a medical condition, then you’re fine, otherwise I might be willing to help.

Now with that said, you definetely can have a mind issue as well.

An hour is definetely momentum, not sure what you are asking?

The only issue i see it’s you answering to me giving no values to the conversation

What else it’s a issue? if everything is an issue, maybe the issue it’s you xd

You got all Primal BIS in just a day?

Just obviously the way you seem stuck and contradicting yourself as well.

Ofc, you have only the right of this world, ofc that’s how it works xd

Also another issue is making statements as if they are true while they aren’t, or you don’t know whether they are or not. That’s basically the source of all evil.

“Also another issue is making statements as if they are true while they aren’t, or you don’t know whether they are or not. That’s basically the source of all evil.”

All you did was saying that i’m a kid, medical condition, don’t have the reading ability, no job, no knowledge of businnes,

You must be the stupidest business man i ever countered,

“reading minds” through forums ahahahahahahahah

You trolling me hard admit that

That was just speculation. Not asserting with truth that I knew.

Nope, you just stated as if they are true, like you stating that are you are businnes man, no difference,

farming is not a good gameplay value. IMO.
in D2 if you want good items, it won’t be possible on lower tier. only on hell you get HR, and even that on specific areas.