Why are the moderators actually so inactive and do not respond to a single post?

*anything … and you are right probably they are scared about someone who leak stuff …

better be report you to be save cause you broke this rule … Kappa …
just a joke but yea … im still disapointed but kinda understand the circumstances

I bet the Diablo immortal forums are being answered lol. They know they released a turd, and figure the bad people will eventually go away if they ignore long enough.

You have to use Twitter for any kind of interaction now… these forums are just screaming into the void

There are none. They don’t have forums for Immortal besides Bug Report and Tech Support. Neither of which are handled by the Community or Dev folks. QA collects bugs but does not comment. The Forum Support Agents handle the Tech support forums.

There is a reddit discussion area for Immortal where you may see Blizz post from time to time. It is exactly the same Community team as for every other Diablo game.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DiabloImmortal/

MVPs are other players, not Blizzard staff. They don’t speak for, or represent, Blizzard.

All I can do is provide public information, links, news, answer questions about policies, games, etc. I have nothing besides green text and get no compensation. I don’t work there. MVPs also can’t moderate. Think of it more like other players who sometimes do information desk type things.

some years back (2018 i think) blizzard stated they are moving away from forums as a means of communication and pivoting to twitter, which means no devs post on here, or give info here, you need twitter for that.

I agree, such official silence on an official forum is a bit… unusual, especially a hot forum like this. Though I think they know that very well. If they don’t answer, I think it comes from upper than them. So, don’t expect too much to see some CM or Blizzard official answer there I guess.

Blizz stopped giving a crap about their playerbase years ago. It is ALL marketing now. No engagement.

Blizzard does not want to be responsible. They went out of their way to implement policies which prohibit employees from making any “official” responses. It’s the reason why we now have players following the personal twitter accounts of developers in order to obtain game information. Blizzard permitted this for developers so they won’t have to reply on official platforms. We have an MVP telling us this decision is coming from the top, they don’t know why, and that when “you are the boss, you can make changes.” This is what we get instead of the company actually deciding to do things right. It’s Blizzard though, are you really surprised?

all about that moneyz

1 Like

The CM Adam (PezRadar) said it in 2021.

“one thing we have been looking at is whether we move community conversations off forums for those titles and more onto other platforms such as Reddit or Discord (an example).” - PezRadar

https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/rl2n3o/comment/hpgqui1?snippet=

Probably fed up with ya’ll.

1 Like

CM’s used to post. We called them “Blues”.

That’s why there’s a “Blue tracker”.

Some people get confused because Blues used to post a lot.

This policy you refer to must be “new” (within the last 5 years or so) because a lot of us used to converse with blues.

We miss them.

Very good question sir. We have been having a discussion about it here.

Blizzard is checked out now. Too busy counting $$ to be a decent gaming company.

They’re all about cutting costs now.

MissCheetah is an MVP of long standing, and posts from time to time as needed. She has posted here before, but because of the generally toxic atmosphere I think she deliberately limits her interaction on this forum.

The overall mood in here would be way better if there were any communication and transparency IF there are noticing feedback, buged aspects and stuff, if they wanna change 90% of trash uniques aaaand many more.
Just a roadmap. Sure there will ever be some hate but this much bc of beeing quiet and nobody knows if and what they are doing beside updating their shop and stealth nerf the fun out of this game? Really bad Idea.

They learned community work the hard way in the past in their other games and restart the same at D4 like in 2004 while texting on social media? Cmon…CM do nothing in code and should talk to the mass.

Ghostcrawler was the hero we needed, but not the one we deserved. He was the voice of reason in a sea of madness, and he always put the players first. He may not have always been popular, but he was always respected.

It seems to me Blizzard has come to the conclusion that there is no benefit to communicating with its customers outside of using it as a advertising mechanism like on twitter.

Unfortunately, the moderators were never properly trained how to extinguish dumpster fires. For their own safety, they are to stay 50 feet back until the fires burns itself out.