Who is still rolling barb season 1

Level 87 Barb here! Have a necro from pre-season on eternal.

Loving it! Running frenzy/HotA/stomp/war cry/death blow/wrath

Switched to HotA so I could free up aspects geared towards WW.

Didn’t like bleed don’t like waiting for things to die even with rupture . Bleed needs something more to it , I don’t know what. I just didn’t like the feel and having to monitor enemies health.

I went to try leap and double swing maybe after I hit 100.

Love the class though. I like them all honestly.

Just did Lilith with double swing so it is good.

Not sure on time but this feels pretty fast, first Lillith kill too.

2 Likes

Congratz on yout lilith kill :+1:

Congrats! That is awesome. I can’t wait to try DS soon.

Sup guys, don’t really post on the forums but why not. I have a level 98 barb. I made hota/stun build and I gotta say doing average to four or five mil and then having crts at 12.1 mil is pretty fun. Running 3 shouts ,lunging strike, hota and ground stomp. :ok_hand::+1:

guess you were rewarded for sticking to barb in the end

Trying out WW this season, having a hard time getting the right gear. Only doing lvl ~22 NDs atm. In eternal I had a decent pure thorns build and I was able to clear lvl 40-50 NDs between level 60-80. Started to fall off with bosses though and I was useless in groups. Having fun though, going to try out some leapquake and charge builds.

Still running with barbarian. Fields of Crimson dropped last night, which seems like interesting timing. Now pivoting the build away from Death Blow to Rupture and see how my bleed-brawling-berserking combo holds up without the Encroaching Wrath nukes (Berserk Ripping actually functioning will certainly help).