Who is still rolling barb season 1

Nerfs aside, I’m still running barb for the season, I am not sure what build I want to play, but since I am just going to play barb in the season, I’ll find something good. =)

3 Likes

Barb will be fine in season… They just kill stat on eternal server cause they want people to buy season pass and play with there over power jewel.

You dont need to buy a season pass to play the season or get the jewels.

The only thing you get if you pay in a season is cosmetics.

You get full access to all content in a season without paying a cent.

5 Likes

i’m still going WW Barb in S1, not really into Uber Lily or NMD 100, plus dont know yet how the Hearts will have its effects on build

1 Like

Im quitting the game so im not rolling barb again

6 Likes

Barb FTW, but I feel like WW and HOTA will be horrendous to level with, searching for a DS or Rend build for leveling, but not being able to find one yet, will appreciate if someone has anything to lend a hand.

barb every season for me, yeah we got hit with some nerfs but it’s not time to be creative with some other builds. I tried many of the barbs builds all the metas, a few others and honestly there is some under rated ones in there.

One i enjoyed a lot was actually a rend rupture build (which has a lot of potential this season), had close to max skill increase on rupture and if used properly it can be pretty effective… was able to push nm dungeons and survive well enough as well with only using two shouts and having room to swap out for more defensive skill options.

i know the nerfs to hota and ham string has every ones panties in a bunch but it’s time look for alternatives. lets face it they never intended for hammer quake to be hitting for 60-90 mil in the first place and i agree with that.

once the smoke clears and s1 gets going i’m sure the creative / dedicated barb players will find some builds that will be incredible as they always do.

everyone throwing their boo hoo tissues up in the air and just saying WAH I QUIT… stop being ridiculous… whats the worst case scenario? we’re not AMAZING this season ok if you have to be the very best class at all times try something else for season 1.

This is very similar to all the cry babies who played the beta to level 20 and said druids and barbs are the worst classes in the game i’ll never play either they suck terrible trash garbage no dmg wahh… look how they turned out in release…

blizzard isn’t stupid… they want our money and want us to continue playing their games if the community isn’t happy changes will come to rectify that the barb will be fine.

1 Like

Those gems gets deleted end of s1

I just think it is a waste of time

1 Like

I might sit this season out. Was planning to roll barb but got dismayed with the patch. Anyway good luck to you my fellow bardbarians!

1 Like

why a waste of time? its something new to enjoy for a season… then we’ll get something else for s2 and so on, add some freshness and diversity to each season.

I mean if you’re a season only player then everything gets “deleted” in a sense… if you’re not enjoying yourself then yes it’s a waste of time.

stickin to HOTA baby!!!

Going Druid, and I always play Barbs. He is just so pathetic right now.

I’m playing barb. I’m glad they rolled out a bunch of nerfs, game was too easy.

I’ll be rolling Barb, melee all the way for me [I’ve tried the other Classes, none of that game play appealed to me]

If not the eventual meta, Bleed/dots looking to be pretty strong S1 [yay me, my jam thus far] especially with the dot gem combined with a few others.

I was going to roll HoTA just because why not. I’m coming from a necro in eternal so I’m hoping i won’t be to disappointed. Ill give it a week and if the season isn’t for me I’ll sit out a few

hota/ww until now, time to try rend-stun build

Not playing S1 at all, only lurking on these forums for a few more days. Once the Dev confirm in the Friday Chat they are NOT rolling back the patch and don’t give a crap how anyone feels about I’m totally out.

im agree with you but i did them a season try, last i think. game offers nothing now

I will. Was going to roll a sorcerer, but they didn’t fix resistance and the reduction in defense makes them look way too squishy for my taste.

I’ll be running a stunbarb with possibly some double swing in. I’ll try hard to make the new barb aspect work if only for it’s stuns in dungeons.

Audacity w/ leap
Ground stomp
Charge

Stuff can’t murder me if it’s stunned, right?

hota is still great and likely won’t notice much of a difference until you start really pushing high nm dungeons… however you won’t get to see massive bugged dmg numbers from the quake anymore

based on the patch & hearts i predict the bleed builds will be top dog for season 1 barbs, but hota is still viable