Which one if any of the content creators

Will you watch for the new class review next week?

Whoever comes up with a 5mins summary video.

6 Likes

Excellent point. While some people have time to watch a long stream with all the commentary - straight from Blizz, or with a content creator, many like to just get to the point! Not everyone has 30 mins or an hour to watch.

There is def a market for short TLDR.

4 Likes

I wonder how much time they will actually be given, for D4 at Blizzcon they had a small area. This one will be for the class so I wonder if they will cover all of the skills and paragon boards. Or if it will just be a short review.

I would really like more information on the mercenary system, but that is just me. I am sure others do not care.

None. Until they fix trading in the game so you donā€™t have to use third party sites I couldnā€™t care less about the new class. I havenā€™t even bought the xpac because in my opinion they need to fix other things first before I give them more money.

2 Likes

is there a list of the people thatll stream it? im really not all that in that streamer game ^^

ill most likely just watch some quick summaries too i guess.

Not yet, I would prefer a review vs watching a streamer going on and on. Just give me the basics.

1 Like

Iā€™ll watch the official channel(s), but no youtubers or streamers.

I donā€™t need special commentary, I just want information from the Devs.

Heck, Iā€™d prefer an article I can read over a video.

2 Likes

From what I understand, thereā€™s content creators at Blizzard getting a preview now of season 5, but they canā€™t post anything until the livestream premiere of the new class July 18th (ify on date).

Some streamers will be at the livestream premiere and will be streaming the new class live on their channels.

This is per Raxx. He discussed it on stream last week.

1 Like

Myself of course.

In all honesty though, probably Raxx. I know heā€™s part of the 2nd group though, not the first group. I donā€™t agree with everything he says about the game, or his ideas for the game, but in general we see eye to eye.

1 Like

Rhykker and no other (well maybe DM, perhaps)

Donā€™t wanna hear any ā€œsuper early tier listā€ BS and all that

Just need a simple informed of what and how (and perhaps thoughts of how things could be cooler, but really is kinda tricky to judge)

1 Like

hah, they will be there for sure.

has any of those ever been correct tho? most of the stuff changes so heavily in the first 2 weeks. (we also know that people will jump on these tierlist the very first day here to give their ā€œprofessionalā€ opinions :D)

Wudijo has been invited to play the Spiritborn.
He usually has a short summary video where he goes over his notes.

Iā€™ll watch the live stream if I can but Iā€™m sure there will also be an article I can read. But as far as streamers go I donā€™t follow or subscribe to any. Some pop up in my feed and Iā€™ll occasionally watch what they have to say but I donā€™t ever go out of my way to find their content. Some of them just whine about stuff so I actively avoid the whiners.

He is the only one I like of the bunch. :+1:

Do you have a hoodie on also? :hamster: :popcorn:

1 Like

Not a blue one, usually wear an all black hoodie, or a black hoodie with Toothless from ā€˜How to Train Your Dragonā€™ on the front. Friend of mine got it for me a while ago, itā€™s my favorite hoodie.

Although currently Iā€™m wearing a Margaritavile t-shirt that says ā€˜Itā€™s always 5 oā€™clock at Margaritavileā€™ on the front, with a giant pitcher of green margarita mix on the back.

2 Likes

Noneā€¦none at allā€¦not interested in content creators in general, nor the expansion.

1 Like

I usually prefer to keep all the surprises :smiley:

So, you are not really a member of the blue hooded oneā€™s cult.

1 Like