Which one if any of the content creators

Who is the blue hooded one?

In spirit, if I had a choice though, I’d be sporting a deep orange hoodie, or a red and black Harley Q one.

I’ll probably watch Macro Bio Boi since if I am listening to a stream while working it is usually him testing stuff.

1 Like

I’ll watch any of the official/Blizzard streams but I believe Raxx, MacroBioBoi, Wudijo, and one other are doing dedicated gameplay streams on the 18th, if I’m understanding the event correctly? Whereas the other creators are all doing a closed gameplay event on the 12th and then posting their recordings on their own channels from that event, on the 18th?

Either way, I will probably check out Raxx, Rhykker, and Wudijo’s videos. Maybe Rob’s as I do generally like Rob but lately he’s been a bit too over-the-top and easily hyped about everything, being too ok with the insane power creep and damage in the trillions etc. Will depend on how much access the creators get in the demo and whether watching multiple videos will paint a better picture of the available content.

1 Like

None. Because “content creator” is a misnomer, like Subway calling employees “sandwich artists”. They didn’t actually ceeate any content, they’re showcasing or providing commentary on what other people have created.

So I support with $0, 0 time, and 0 clicks. Look! I’m a “supporter” as much as they are “content creators”!

PS - Get off my lawn. I’ll wallow as an old curmudgeon! Now let me tell you about back in my day…

1 Like

Macro Bio Boi for shure. Always trust math geeks. :grinning:

None because I don’t care to watch streamers play a game. I’ll watch some videos on YouTube about it.

I prefer write ups over bloated videos, but I dont mind watching someone that gets to the point ASAP. Enough reading the developers trailers and tooltips streamers!

So many sheeple out there. Its amazing how some of you just love being told what to think.

The one guy who didnt even know during the force influencer campfire last season that helltide had a timer showing you when it ended. yea sounds good you will learn a lot from him.

Raxx, Macro, Ryker, and one more but not sure who were invited to the reveal stream thing. Wudi, Rob, and like 50 other streamers were invited to blizz hq for closed testing.

Oh there’s plenty that slips by Raxx, his informational videos are typically out of date the minute they’re posted too. The dude is a grinder though, so I take it for what it’s worth. He typically thoroughly tests things. You should’ve seen his streams during D3 PTR’s.

Now the dude isn’t perfect by any means, but for the most part he’s fairly level headed when it comes to Diablo games, other then being overzealous on the grinding.

Anybody but cheaty mcheaterson rob