What is going on with the MOUNTS? They SUCK again

It’s class dependent. Sorcerer horses still feel good. Druid horses absolutely suck. I assume it’s a bug.

The mounts have reverted to their true intended purpose - show ponies. They’re in the game so you can buy cosmetics that make them glow or anything else other than look like a horse, which is fine since it doesn’t perform like one either.

Druids should have a Bear Mount!

3 Likes

no they dont, they should just RUN AS A WEREBEAR OR WEREWOLF

2 Likes

I don’t know if it’s all horses though. I had this problem with the Ghostly White Horse from the Battle Pass but eventually switched to one of my older mounts and it’s handling and speed is much faster.

I don’t know why the battle pass horse behaves differently but it most definitely does.

1 Like

I said it before “There is no Cow level”,its a camel level :slight_smile:

1 Like

S4 Battle Pass Horses have shorter charge distance

2 Bugs I’ve found

1. The two S4 battle pass horses have shorter charge distance compared with other horses

2. Both S4 battle pass mount armors disable charge skill when equipped on other non-s4 horses

7 Likes

OMG…I thought it was just me!!

or lag or something, but yea…

They’re reverted back to pre season 2 gallop and cooldown.

I ain’t having it.

guys come on now… be realistic!

you are all mistaken.

Clearly all changes made have all been tested by the bliz devs to ensure quality and smooth gameplay

Pretty sure this is just the new mounts from the battle pass. Try using an older mount and its its working great again for me.

2 Likes

Can confirm. It’s pretty bad when even the cosmetics they are charging extra money for don’t work properly.

they had to delete the “good mount data” of the previous season to make room for “town dash mount data” this season. they’re still figuring out how to combine the two. give it another 5 seasons n it’ll be perfect.

Really appreciatimg guys like you sharing this… the season horse bugged me for quite a while, I have now changed back to older horses (using the blizzcon horse now and it’s ok) and it feels lile a breeze…

For me I couldn’t tell the difference from past season.

exactly the same thing I noticed as soon as the S4 patch hit.

The horses are good judges of character.

This is absolutely the best idea for Diablo 4 I’ve heard.

Is it the mounts being bad? I found tons of places in the world that had broken invisible walls. It might be that. They still haven’t cleaned up all of the random invisible walls after a year of the game being live.

2 Likes

I just did a test on the same character. It depends on what mount you are riding. For some reason some mounts get more “gallops” before slowing. Season of Loot Reborn White mount gets about 6-8 gallops before slowing. The Spectral Charger gets 10-12 before slowing. With the spectral charger if I boost at 9 then 15 then i can run forever counting 18-20 before boosts. Test it out it may work for you too

Brimstone Mount is not amused. About smallest pebbelish obstacles. :unicorn:

They seem way slower right??