What is going on with the MOUNTS? They SUCK again

they had to delete the “good mount data” of the previous season to make room for “town dash mount data” this season. they’re still figuring out how to combine the two. give it another 5 seasons n it’ll be perfect.

Really appreciatimg guys like you sharing this… the season horse bugged me for quite a while, I have now changed back to older horses (using the blizzcon horse now and it’s ok) and it feels lile a breeze…

For me I couldn’t tell the difference from past season.

exactly the same thing I noticed as soon as the S4 patch hit.

The horses are good judges of character.

This is absolutely the best idea for Diablo 4 I’ve heard.

Is it the mounts being bad? I found tons of places in the world that had broken invisible walls. It might be that. They still haven’t cleaned up all of the random invisible walls after a year of the game being live.

2 Likes

I just did a test on the same character. It depends on what mount you are riding. For some reason some mounts get more “gallops” before slowing. Season of Loot Reborn White mount gets about 6-8 gallops before slowing. The Spectral Charger gets 10-12 before slowing. With the spectral charger if I boost at 9 then 15 then i can run forever counting 18-20 before boosts. Test it out it may work for you too

Brimstone Mount is not amused. About smallest pebbelish obstacles. :unicorn:

They seem way slower right??

The whole putting a limit to speed and sprint is so silly imho and the only thing I see that it does is waste our time in getting around.
Let us run at Mach 13 forever please.

Eh? As a guy who only plays Sorc, I assure you my mount is definitely worse than it was last season. If it’s even worse for Druids… Ouch.

we should have wow’s dragon riding in the game! Whooooosh - zoom! or flying carpets for the sorc’s