What class are people going to play season 5 besides the barb?

Hey there friends (i hope lol) just wonding from you all what classes you are all thing about playing during season 5. Not counting the Barb because the barb is well the barb. Any new classes like necro, rouge, druid? Even Sorc?

Estimated usage rates S5

Barb - 25% PPL will be curious to see if rumors are true and barb sucks
Sorc - 25% Ppl will just always play sorc even if worst class evar.
Druid - 15% nobody cares about drood but elon
Rogue - 20% rogue just plugs along
Necro - 15% With everyone and their mom making necro is S4 they will get a break on S5

2 Likes

I had not heard about the barb. nerf/sucks. And you are right Sorc is always going to be played (me included). I heard necro was being nerf and druid buffed. But i will say the PTR was not the best example of the future season 5.

Barbs are upset and rightfully so.

This was not what was promised to all of us.

The Rule of :cool: turns to the Rule of nerf - PC General Discussion - Diablo IV Forums (blizzard.com)

3 Likes

I always struggle to make myself try Necro for some reason (think mobility is probably the biggest reason here)

I might try a Necro out I guess, not sure of a build though however, I think perhaps a Cold Necro with Bloodless Scream and Frostborn gauntlets might be fun considering they’re increasing LH% for skills tbh :thinking:

1 Like

Sorc and if lightning sucks then I’ll probably just skip. Been waiting since beta to play CL.

1 Like

Not playing S5. No interest in a dumpster fire short season with lame content. I recommend you all skip it as well.

2 Likes

Duly noted, season 5 here we come !

Sorc next season.

2 Likes

Once a Rogue, always a Rogue.

2 Likes

My wife did the necro season four and was really fast though i didnt know how she got the way

1 Like

the classes i like, which are necro and sorc. what are you playing OP?

1 Like

I heard the rouge was getting uber buffs. So i dont blame you.

2 Likes

well, you will want movement speed on gear, which in my opinion, is underused as hell, considering that dodging stuff is the best defensive thing you can have in a build.

playing necro since preseason, not always the strongest, but i enjoy them the most.

3 Likes

Sorc has been my fav for the last two season. But with some of the nerfs that I hope the Devs take to heart I might go todruid.

2 Likes

I roll a Rogue every season since the beta. I will play it even it’s the worst class. :metal:t2:

4 Likes

I understand that. It is a really short season.

2 Likes

i mean, they gotta make up for the 4 months season. so yea. i do hope there is some kind of transmission storyline towards VoH to be honest.

1 Like

I play all 5 classes each season, and usually start with a S class/build first so that I can level up quicker and farm bosses for good gear & Ubers for alts.

2 Likes

Seems like Druid, Necro, Sorc and Rogues are getting buffed and Barb nuked so I guess its a balancing thing. Think Rogue will be the most popular with their extra item slot but all four have base stat damage increases.

1 Like

What class are people going to play season 5

I will run with a Druid or Necro not sure which one first.

Sorry I do not follow quitters.

1 Like