Were you having fun?

They could have buffed the underperforming builds instead of taking a heavy nerfbat to everything. Nerfbat to everything makes the game harder. Your point makes no sense.

3 Likes

Welp guess ill just go back to System Shock, and Jedi Survivor until FFXVI, At least I won’t see nerfs there. This is EXACTLY what killed Outriders imho. Sre that game was not without issues but all the nerfs to everything killed any enthusiasm people had for it.

The WHOLE POINT of these games is people wanna get to the endgame and feel powerful. They do not wanna grind all that way to get a build that you jack-offs are just gonna nerf cuz it does awesome damage and then you come in and say “X skill or item is over-performing” or some nonsense BS.

Also, FFS STOP POSTING YOUR BUILDS!!! All these dumbaass streamers posting “OP INSANE BUILD!!!” “MASSIVE DAMAGE BUILD!!!” “DO THIS NOW BEFORE IT GETS PATCHED!!!” I swear I miss the old pre-internet days during Diablo 2 and games during that era when builds could survive cuz there wasn’t a bunch of idiots posting their builds and showing awesome items and supposedly “broken” gear. It all stayed in cuz Blizzard didn’t have idiot YTers and streamers to basically rat themselves (and us in turn) out.

Maybe just maybe Blizzard don’t nerf us just because some douchebag streamers have had access to the game for nearly 3 weeks once the full release comes out and have had time to play and have fun and play these builds.

Guess what blizzard numbnuts? Us regular players you know your PAYING CONSUMER FANBASE, the ones who keep your assess flush with profits, the ones who keep your godd4mn game alive, we are still trying to get to the endgame and try out builds we have worked on for days, and weeks or longer only to have all of them nerfed.

Thanks, morons. I swear I do not know who is more out of touch and worse at their jobs, Hollywood writers and directors, or Game developers and studio heads.

3 Likes

Yeah my arclash build wasn’t that strong, so I really don’t understand the nerf here.

Nevertheless: Blizzard, if you nerf builds, sure, ok, but then make it free for us to respec. Otherwise you’re just punishing us for no reason whatsoever.

2 Likes

“Oh no, my build that I worked so hard on sucks now because I’m stupid and didn’t expect anything to change, despite the game not even officially “out” yet.”

Children lmao

2 Likes

People didn’t sit there thinking nothing would change but FFS they didn’t expect entire builds to basically be nerfed to oblivion. Blizzard and the geniuses they are buff Whirlwind after the 1st and 2nd betas cuz it was underperforming and sucked only to now nerf it right back to being s**t again. Tell me how that makes any sense?

1 Like

Not after the nerfs no. They gutted rogues now so that they are subpar. Guess I’ll repel sorc since blizzard seems to favor them and necro’s

Balancing nerfs should be 5%. Gutting something is 20, 30 or 50%. Literally breaking the “FUN” or builds. So then it becomes difficult to find enjoyment if gameplay just doesn’t work. So you stop playing.

Seeing massive wild changes to a live game that isn’t in Beta is unfortunate. It just is.

1 Like

Where do all of you Karens come from? The amount of drama over a little game is weird.

1 Like

Oh God so much whining and crying. This must be all the D3 players that ruined the game with insane power creep because all they ever wanted were buffs and more buffs.

1 Like

It’s like the dev team looked at what builds streamers listed as S tier and decided those all need to be nerfed.

3 Likes

This is literally a forum about the game. What do you want us to talk about? Religion and politics?

2 Likes

Never said dont talk about the game. I commented on all the unhinged Karen rage that comes from these children.

So you don’t understand why people would want to express their discontent when the build they spent hours on gets nerfed?
Strange.

2 Likes

how does it not make sense? lol. it’s literally what they did, they nerfed a few over powered builds to be more inline with the rest. Oh, right, another armchair expert that knows everything.

if they wanted the game to feel easier over all they would have did what you suggested, but as I said, this is obviously how they want the game to feel right now and made changes accordingly.

edit: they didn’t nerf “everything”. stop being dramatic. They actually buffed some things as well.

2 Likes

Nope, again, but slower this time, I commented on the sophomoric Karens that are crawling out of the woodwork. Rational, well-adjusted adults dont have unhinged outbursts over some number changes in a video game. Wouldnt you agree?

1 Like

I think it’s ok to be express one’s feeling since it’s a game, it’s meant to be fun and enjoyable. When it becomes frustrating, then it defeats its purpose.
I haven’t seen people calling names or sending threats, so I’m not quite sure what’s “Karen” about it. I don’t understand why one would need to complain about people not being happy about nerfed. Most of these nerfs don’t apply to me, yet I understand people would be frustrated about it. What’s so hard to grasp?

3 Likes

Im trying to play more but I just keep being reminded and thinking of how utterly bad and over the top these nerfs are.

The nerf to shouts in particular. It was fine as it was after removing shout cooldown rolls from gear, further nerfs to Chieftan Aspect feel terrible, Barbarian without shouts feels terrible. That’s what probably really needs to be addressed.

Another thing is the codex of power Dire Whirlwind power now. 3% crit chance up to 9% now? What an absolute joke. Did they put any thought into this at all? It was fine as it was at 20-40%.

Nothing but immature Karen responses. That was easy.

1 Like

Gee I wander whatever happen to all those theorycrafting people before the game was release?

They are balancing their game - don’t really see the problem here.

They clearly indicated players would likely break the game and they would be making balance changes quickly.

The fact they care is a good sign IMO.

1 Like