Were you having fun?

im not seein anything. still just blasting away LOL

lol lets get real here, none of you theorycrafted anything. you just copied the top builds off maxroll. LOL

7 Likes

what a bunch of garbage

Donā€™t even know what maxroll is, assuming something like icyveins, so no. I just played every class but druid heavily in each of the betas and constantly tried out different specs.

But good try man, keep being a salty child at random people.

5 Likes

salty child, good way to describe yourself. no idea who you think youre trying to lie to here but none of you theorycraft anything LOL

5 Likes

Thatā€™s really cool man.

I should have foreseen this looming tragedy when they mercilessly nerfed the once-mighty necromancer minions into oblivion. Yet, foolishly, I chose to turn a blind eye, ignorant of the impending despair. Oh, how I berate myself for placing my trust in Act/Blizzard. As for your inquiry, I must admit that my joy has waned, replaced by a sorrowful void. If only I could turn back time and rescind my ill-fated purchase, for now, I find myself engulfed in profound remorse.

6 Likes

To me the game is now borderline unplayable even in adventurer mode

1 Like

Iā€™ve been a pretty big critic of this game but people are so dramatic over nerfsā€¦balancing will be a forever thing. This wont be the last time things you like are nerfed if you continue playing. The point of these nerfs isnā€™t to make the game feel harder, but balance classes relative to each other, otherwise people will feel pigeonholed to a particular build or class.

2 Likes

Level 100 arc lash, with fully build into attack speed and crit chance (stun procc in crit as lucky hit chance) could permanently use the shock ultimate, which gives you all other shock skill for free.

The arc lash, lucky hit, and attack speed NERF only aim this combo.

1 Like

The thing is that most barbs werenā€™t having fun because they didnā€™t even have the shout CDR online yet. They were just waiting to get the items to actually have fun, knowing how painful it is to get there. This is already bad game design but now it never becomes fun.

Aristol wanted to quit the softcore race at like lvl 96 because itā€™s so bad.

7 Likes
https://news.blizzard.com/en-us/diablo4/23964909/diablo-iv-patch-notes
2 Likes

Barely.

Most items I drop are useless. New affix system is awful, got +damage +int +stats weapon? Gl replacing it now, because instead you will have weapons with trash stats like ā€œdamage against monsters from damage over timeā€.

Story wasnā€™t good. Only Lorath Nahr and Donan were good, also Meshif as a reference. Story makes no sense because I played as necromancer who didnā€™t know who is Rathma, and summoning skeletons just because. Literally feels like random someone who became Necromancer. Diablogues are same for classes AFAIK. Even D2 had NPCs acknoweldge a character is Necromancer or Druid.

Gems are literally useless except ruby in armour and resistance one in jewellry.

I just hope it will become good after D4ā€™s version of Reaper of Souls, which fixed D3.

2 Likes

I am with you, I tried a few different necro builds, then a few different sorc builds then last night I landed on an arc crit build,
I was ACTUALLY having fun for once then i go to bed and wake up and Itā€™s Now nerfed so spend a TON of gold to reroll once again or quit the game.
I am on the fence honestly. I think maybe In a year the game will be fun once they lose a massive amount of players and have no choice but to make builds fun again.
My problem is fomo and losing out on money I spent.
I bought the most expensive pack so I get the premium battlepass with 20 levels next season BUT I have to beat campaign first, I am still in act 2 because I am having such a hard time.

NOTE: I am not a god gamer, I DO Follow build guides, I just like to get strong Kill things with ease and collect loot. That is my enjoyment in ARPGā€™s. Not theory crafting, Not being top dog, not winning any races. I am not the 1% which they see doing well and say oh better nerf that. Which makes the game anti fun for people like me.

Yeah necromancer and story do not work, Lilith, the mother of rathma, and based on this, the grandmother of all necromancersā€¦

Seriously, why would one single necromancer walk into the church in act 1, when his best bet is prison, when he walks into the building, and worst bet the pile of enflammable wood with a necro on top of it, like in the one village in act 1.

As a necromancer, you stay neutral, or support Lilith.

But helping the church, no go!

You shouldnā€™t put your own failure in the art of theocrafty on others.

Iā€™m not happy theyā€™re nerfing 1000 things a minute either, but before the game is officially out they owe people nothing but access. They could change the numbers +/-1000% every minute if theyā€™re trying to really fine tune it to be as ā€œbalancedā€ as they are aiming

Post launch it would be much worse

1 Like

Treasure gobs seem to drop legendary items like 80% of the time for me.

1 Like

Ding ding!

Let ā€œcontent-creatorsā€ have fun for a couple of weeks, hype up their bases, and leak one endgame Barbarian video of a no-lifer showing D3 damage numbers and within 3 days of the actual game being played by everyone whoā€™s job isnā€™t playing games to play, and #REKT

This game isnā€™t even designed to support the slow and visceral combat they envision because your freaking dodge button has a cool down, mobs still have D3 AI and can hit you off screen or worse, the pack density is absolutely abysmal.

My motivation to see this through before S1 practically flopped. Iā€™ll just poke through every now and then until the season starts and see what they plan with that mess in the making

Blizzard already ruining the game before the releaseā€¦ everything was too good to be true.

1 Like