We need Auction house ASAP

I strongly agree the game needs an ingame trading platform.

Be it an AH or a listing board that isnt automated, but offer easy ways to filter and search then contact player somehow.

Does not have to be a full blown auction house specifically.

Ok i see some D3 players that can’t comprehend that game is full open trading now, and AH or sort of Ah would bring nothing new to RMT, so blizzard should just make SSF-based league and full open trading league with sort of AH, and everyone will be happy.

And btw guys imagine that for now 3 full GA items with perfect rolls are way more rare than any uber unique, that you actually can’t even call uber now tbh.

ya people already doing full on RMT as usual. buying gold on places like g2g then trading in discords for items, or going to places like jsp.

It’s quite literally the same it has always been with every game ever. There is no difference currently in Diablo 4 and has been happening since season 1.

Some people just don’t know/choose not to care.

A legit ingame trading platform wouldn’t change a thing. I personally just dont want to have to go to third party platforms/websites outside of the game/blizz control to partake in the game features.

It doesnt absolutely have to be an in game AH.

What PoE has is perfectly fine, you can find items that you search for easily, and selling is easy. Just press a button on the site and it will message directly in game to the seller and the person invites you without the need to add to godamn friends list first, then add to party to then trade.

What D4 has now is NOT fine whatsoever.

This outsourcing of trading platforms currently is just not good enough. I commend diablo.trade and others for trying their best, but its just too clunky to really use. Having proper trading platform is Blizzard and D4’s team responsibility.

1 Like

we really do. it’s 2024, why do i have to use awkward 3rd party trade sites. don’t be ignorant like ggg and give us an ingame option pls.

We could use a trade hub of sorts. Trading in discord is lame and bad for foreign speaker players

Call it AH or whatever you want, but it would be a good addition
That being said, need is a strong word. We could use with one, but we dont need it

They need to bring back the RMAH.

1 Like

RMAH would make the game so much more interesting

POE doesn’t have an AH.

1 Like

well it’s not in game, who cares if it has the same function as AH.

Whatever you will call it.

It doesnt but its pretty close. The AH itself is on their own website with top notch search functions. And all you do is press “Direct Message” and it will automatically whisper the seller in game. the person then just invites you and you do the trade. Its done in 2 seconds.

However PoE2 will have an auction house.

1 Like

It can only be viable if you address the factors that lead to it’s failure. What can Blizzard do to stop the cheaters from botting and duping without taking resources away from developing the game? What do you think will happen when cheaters flood the game with gear? If Shako’s are a dime a dozen due to dupping Blizzard will alter the drop rate to near zero to compensate. Gold drops will dry up as well.

Self found is the only answer for honest play…

I just want potions…you can hash out the other stuff if you buy loot…or give a flying donkey if others do.

I liked the RMAH in D3. I have a high paying job with lots of disposable income. In D3 the best drops were sold for $250.00. I easily spent $3,000 - $4,000 a year playing Diable 3. Do you have that kind of money? That is what it will take to compete at the highest levels.

For 99% of Diablo players self-found is the only really good solution.

Tell me please what was “competing on a high level” back in a days of D3 AH? What was the competition in?

And where you compete in D4, please enlight me.

getting world first is a big deal to many hardcore players, for example.

idk for me it sounds like literally 0.001% of playerbase. Maybe i’m wrong

Even pvp is probably more popular.

i know. sold items for 500$ first week of D3. CBA selling items in D4 on 3rd party sites, too much of a hassle

oh yeah no doubt.

whales are always the minority

It is okay to be excited about others getting a world first, and still enjoy the game…or not let it detract from your personal (or group) first. Have you ever heard of professional sports…or…the Olympics? Have I got a summer for you! Turn that insecurity upside down.