We dont want AH back!

Trade how? With the 12 people in your trade chat server? Put in trade with 0 way to trade in game.
And i do not trade because there barely 3 days of play in a season already. But if I did there is no way I would put up with this system and kids like you making nonsense excuses about it.
AH is the best trading system in video games period. It is the best way to fight RMT because they always there but convenience of an ah cuts into their profits significantly.
That is the only people the AH hurts the RMT.

hehe, Iā€™m probably a lot older then you.

Not true, It leads to gold sellers which is RMT.

The best way to fight RMT is BOA.

1 Like

How do people misspell ā€œIā€ so frequently?

Youā€™d think it would be kind of hard to go to write ā€œIā€ and accidentally type ā€œWeā€, the characters are like. 5-6 buttons apart on the keyboard, but people do it all the time.

Is there some country where the keyboard layout is so different and I is right next to W or something?

Barely 3 days of play in a season you say? Despite the fact that you are still here actively engaging in the forums 5 weeks later?

Why do people lie so readily in online forums?

As we have already discussed in another thread, D4 on steam has more players today than this season had over release weekend. This is the only hard data on player numbers that exists on the game, so your claim about ā€œonly 3 days of playā€ is simply nonsense at the outset.

Again; taking your own personal experience and acting like it represents any sort of group of players is a losing position at the outset, without data to back up that assertion. The only evidence that exists implies that most people are happily engaging with the season without a care in the world.

Quite simple. We need 2 league types with trading and without.
Those minority who donā€™t want to trade can play their own SSf type league. Thatā€™s all.
But the problem is that anti AH adepts are like 5% of the playerbase, so idk for sure will it be enough to make own league for them.

Appeal to a majority much?

Evidence pending?

Equally well-evidenced version of your post. Youā€™re welcome!

When half the posts are just nuance and semantics lmao.

Iā€™m not for or against it but I feel like there are a few things people arenā€™t realizing.

Population appeals are bad in both direction. Lot of people are arguing majority and minorities when yā€™all are discussing wether itā€™s good or bad, not wether people like it or not. One side could have a 95% majority and everyone find out it was a bad idea later.

ā€œJust donā€™t use itā€ is a terrible argument that people donā€™t realize is extremely hard and just a bad thing to say. Hell the proponents of AH seem to think it would be immeasurably helpful and should be a staple of the game, but then tell other people not to use it? Fully integrated game mechanics like dedicated trading systems are extremely hard to ignore. The only way to be able to is to have literally 0 competitiveness and be able to play constantly with people far superior to you at all times without feeling like your playing the game wrong. ā€œJust donā€™t use itā€? How is someone gonna just not use it when theyā€™re struggling with tormented echos yet no one is able to give advice but to grind hold and buy better gear. Again, not arguing for or against AH but the argument ā€œyou can just not use itā€ is terrible. Imagine if a AAA studio decided one day to release a cheat trainer so anyone could be badass. Would you tell people that donā€™t like it to just not use it? Theyā€™ll literally never be able to compete (same with an AH, but on a smaller scale than the obviously exaggerated example, as not using it severely limits ones ability to be competitive)

And this weird ā€œwe vs Iā€ thing yā€™all are on. You know ā€œweā€ is not an absolute right? Like when someone say ā€œweā€ they donā€™t mean ā€œI think literally every other player thinks thinksā€ they are simply referring to themselves and smaller communities they engage in. When someone says ā€œwe trade becauseā€¦ā€ they arenā€™t saying ā€œall D4 players trade becauseā€, they are saying ā€œI, and other players in the trading communityā€. Someone referring to themselves and a community they are apart of has honestly more right to use ā€œweā€ than someone else for telling them they canā€™t use ā€œweā€ (the other person, who is not part of the smaller community, has less of a right to imply the others in the group donā€™t agree than for the guy in the group to imply they do). When someone says ā€œweā€ and your response is ā€œdonā€™t put words in my mouthā€ then your are only making yourself looks silly because you are obviously not part of the ā€œweā€ they are talking about. Also kinda weird if your whole argument is ā€œdonā€™t speak for other peopleā€. Like aight, edit all those "we"s into "I"s in your head. If you then have no other complaint, then congratulations, youā€™ve finally accomplished what you set out to do. Nothing.

2 Likes

If we allow trading items, there needs to be a built-in system to facilitate trading those items. I have absolutely despised the need in Diablo 4 (and any other game) to use third-party platforms for everything from selling/buying, grouping, and respeccing to even loot tables. I would welcome an auction house or some platform in-game to post items to sell. You do not have to interact with it. You can continue to use chat or third-party sites. But it facilitates trading, cuts down on spam trade chat, and removes third-party (totally unnecessary) sites.

1 Like

Probably another braindead that care too much about the integrity of the leaderboard :roll_eyes:

next theyā€™ll complain that you shouldnā€™t able to play with friend and only play solo

1 Like

Who is ā€œweā€ā€¦i know I do. They just need to look at every other major MMO that was able to do it without duping taking place.

If you think its a minorityā€¦you javent been watching in game trads chat, lmfao

A lot of us have been asking for ssf since launch, but we are always told to play something else. Just saying. :person_shrugging:

Iā€™d personally love to see an AH added as a casual player. Thereā€™s so much gear Iā€™ll never have time to pander off in-game that would benefit others where I can set it up in the AH and forget about it.

an AH would be great, all that loot easily put up for sale, would lower prices all around, only reason you wouldnā€™t want lower prices is if your a gold seller.

1 Like

The game is literally designed to make trades. Boss materials, uniques, gear, all tradeable. If you donā€™t like idea of an AH then donā€™t use itā€¦

I cant wait till PoE2 comes out to see all the fourm posts about wanting an AH.

ā€œWeā€ isnā€™t meā€¦ I want AH in D4, not RMAHā€¦ regular AH with disabled trading outside of AH.

d3ā€™s ah was real money. Donā€™t Use ā€œweā€ like you speak for everyone because I hate the discord trade and website and want a ah. would solve so many problems

2 Likes

Gold sellers already exist, not everyone has good RNG or can play for 16 hours a day (some of us have full-time jobs and families).

1 Like

Until they reduce droprates to basically nothing to prevent people from gearing up to fast through the AH. And then you play the AH for gear instead of the actual game. Weā€™ve already seen how this plays out in D3. Thereā€™s a reason they killed off both AHs and not just the real money one.

So unless self found mode is introduced along side an AH, it absolutely will affect people who want to find their own gear.

3 Likes

Season is 3 months long, who cares if anyone gears up ā€œto fastā€, itā€™s a game not a job.

Making an AH would solve more problems than it causes. Much more, if done in the right way.

1 Like