WB die way, way, waaaay too fast in WT4

Someone’s always one shotting them or close to it. Would be nice if world bosses had an HP buff that corresponds with the player gear/level in the instance. Anything to keep them as a meaningful end game activity lol.

4 Likes

Meany, wanting to deny carbot meme material, shame on you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Think they get destroyed fast now wait till season 4 if PTR was any glimpse into that future.

I liked the idea of, if you kill the boss in under 10 seconds but not instantly, a stronger version spawns… ect… ect… ect…

4 Likes

At this point, I’ll take anything instead of what we have now

3 Likes

Their gear got nerfed. Being one shot is what they deserve now. They are relegated into just another tally on your kill x amount of world bosses for the season journey.

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know. A wb can be one shot, who knew?

Straight up rip off LA Guardian Raid system.

• Tiered system
  • Hard Mode versions
  • Instanced
  • Loot for 2 successful entries per day. Increase amount of loot and especially materials.
  • Weekly Challenge World Bosses in addition to dailies
  • You queue for WBs so you can run them sy any time.
3 Likes

Their only purpose now is other boss mats. I don’t care if they just fall over after they spawn. As long as I can pick up what I need by being in proximity to them then I’m good. Even their grand cache is only ever full of sacred gear in tier 4. They are only useful in lower tiers to get starter aspects, but no one can ever kill them there and like 2-3 people show up for them. Takes 10+ minutes for them to die if at all.

2 Likes

Agree, but it will make sense ONLY if the loot will be something really interesting, otherwise Im totally okay with 1-shotting…

Edit: currently there is ZERO difference between World Boss, The Butcher and random Elite(when legendary drop happens)

2 Likes

Nope. Ever since they nerfed the WB drops, there is no reason for them to be any more difficult.

3 Likes

It hurt me as many time I was 10 seconds late to the WB spot, the boss already dead and I missed all the loot. WB taught me to be on time so I will try to move my characters there 5 minutes ahead and go grab a cup of coffee and the loot is guaranteed on the floor when I return.

1 Like

I am fine with them the way they are, just make them re-spawn every 30 mins or so. They are material bosses in the end

1 Like

That’s fair. If they’re trash bosses, spawn them like trash Helltides.

1 Like

other games give bosses 10s of “take dmg but cant die” so even if it gets 1 shoted will stay at 1hp for 10s.

so every1 can tag it and get rewards.

faster respawn would be nice , or give other ways to get those mats.

Why just not spawn the grand cache and mats in your inventory every 3 hours then. This way you don’t have to waste your time playing the game… jesus, these people are the cancer of the game.

Anyway, it would be cool if there was DPS counter and personal death counter, and based on that you would get a bonuses from WB. So, participating gets you regular amount of loot as it is now, not dying once gets you bonus loot (this is a reward for learning boss mechanics and staying alert during a fight) and you get a bonus loot if you are top 3 in dps (this awards you for building your character and putting effort during the fight). And figure out how to make boss not die in one second, so all of his mechanics could get played out multiple times.

3 Likes

I just wish they would spawn more often. I mean you only get the cache once per boss, per week anyway and they drop needed summoning mats.
But yeah, it kind of sad how fast they die. Like Avarice the Gold Cursed will spawn in loot goblins once stunned… how many times have you seen that lol.

Sounds like you would enjoy MMO’s more than ARPGs.

Kind of toxic, please keep that crap to Discord or Reddit where it belongs. Thanks for understanding.

World Bosses die fast on WT4 because players get stronger and there is bad scaling in the game. You become too powerful and the main bosses stay the same…

The best World Boss fights happen when Season starts and everyone has moderate gear.

1 Like

Lol, do you have racing stripes on your helmet?