Unable to update or install the game

I tried to install the update last night. It wouldn’t get past 2.5Mbs downloaded. I left it overnight and it was still stuck at that point in the AM. After work today, the install still never went beyond that point. I then removed my current install to reinstall the entire game, and now it just spins when I try to install. I hope this issue gets resolved soon. I was really hoping to play season 2. At this point, my hopes are dwindling.

Update: I restarted the computer and client, now I get an error that something went wrong and to restart my bnet and computer… /facepalm. Is this an inside joke or something?

Check this thread for suggestions on fixing the client:

These steps can be used to solve a myriad of issues with the bnet client.

Specifically:

Continuing the discussion from [Main Thread] This Game Cannot Be Played Yet or No Install Button - June 5th 2023:

It’s still a little iffy. I have to keep closing out and restarting the client. It then downloads another 1-2% then puts me in a “wait” state. I guess I will just wait… :confused:

Internet went down twice and now I cant click button. First Updating stuck and then restart and now play. It sounds battlenet net bug? “Waiting…” Never seen like this before. What is going on?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.