Un-Nerf WW Barb

This is correct, and it would be much appreciated to revert the WW build now that the bug has been patched.
A few clanmates rolled a barb to feel the pain and they both noticed how barb under performs compared to others classes.
Then specifically the ww build which is supposed to be a speed build yet struggles to keep up with necros and rouges.

1 Like

Their damage sucks so idk what youre talking about

Yup. And they kept nerfing barbs after that as well. Bunch of morans.

1 Like

Yeah the game launch was hype I had friends and family over we rolled barbs and wizards…

Blizzard why did you poop on our happy times???

They werent willing to reroll a new character or farm all new gear every time you nerf.

I tell them dont worry, blizzard says they want to fix this.

Months and months go by and still you no fix this.

At this point, you need to make barb and wizard super OP best in the game broken builds to make it up to them. They wont come back for some lackluster buffs.

We all look to POE devs now because you dont seem to understand why people play video games and you hurt peoples feelings my little brother actually cried when you ruin his barbarian in the middle of game launch.

They tried to keep players by slowing down the game. What happens instead is people realize they have choices and play other games.

As a Druid I can assure all here they also ruined my Tornado pretty much. Bossdamage is still great but playstyle is a pain with cooldown nerv and only 6 sec unstoppable per 30 sec.

Nado Druid had triple the damage as a WW barb!
A lot of barb fans in our clan rolled druids and were shocked at the damage difference between the classes.

Us Barb mains will have to wait and see how WW performs with the patch tomorrow.

They need to seriously balance the entire game whether nerf or buff. Necro is absolutely destroying content.

2 Likes

playstile got ruined beeing only 6 sec cc immune every 23 sec. and 10 sec totally useless . nobody wants to play this way stop and go as they nerved me

1 Like

Yea, the point of ww is mobility and aoe, yet it feels lackluster compared to other classes.
The bleed variant I have been using isnt bad, but still not as powerful as other classes and builds.

Working as intended. We all know Rob is sitting on his malignant tunnel and enjoying the game he built for himself.

1 Like

Then ur doing it wrong … I am lvl 80 now with bleed barb and its really good. butcher i dead in seconds … says it all

At what NM difficulty are you playing?
If you killed a nm 70+ butcher in seconds at level 80, you would have the best barb in the game and you should post your video and promote it!
I highly doubt it though.
Link a video of your accomplishments because the build isn’t that good even with perfectly rolled gear, and is improbable at level 80.

I dont record while playing but take his instead. I use Rob´s setup with some adjustments (Ramaldnis) and I do run an average of 13-15 monsterlvl above mine where I do not have any probs with butcher especially in high densitys.
I never said nm dungeon 70 plus btw why should I grind that high for leveling ?

I wanted to see you kill butcher easily not Rob. Remember? Rob is clearly lvl100 in that video and not level 80.

I wanted to see a level 80 barb kill butcher in seconds as a ww barb, any varient! I would love to see this in the current season since I havent seen or heard of a WW build that strong yet.

10 levels above you yields the same monster exp and there is no point unless you want more glyph exp at the end.
Killing a lvl 90 mob while you are 80 is the max you’d want to go.

So ur Point is a lvl 100 ww-barb can kill 154 Butcher fast as in the vid but a lvl 80 ww-barb cant kill a 90 Butcher with ease ?

That’s 100% the Barber heart causing all of that damage. Barber heart has been carrying most builds this season, which is terrible game design in my opinion.

When the Barber heart goes away next season, a lot of builds will suffer. This will be even more apparent for builds like WW that rely on the Barber heart for damage.

true

20 characters requierd

I just want to see it because I dont believe it.
Barber or not, you said seconds for a level 80 WW barb.
Unless you are playing at a super low difficulty, I am not sure what gear or WW spec is capable of doing this at lvl80.

put a barber on any rubbish class/build and it turns it into a dps machine.

Yes but Barber on a Barb (ironic) isn’t hitting as hard as the other classes, or at least I have yet to see it scale to the power of a necro.
The issue is the skills on barb under performing, not a seasonal specific mechanic.