Twitch rewards?

Honestly just found out about these twitch streamer specific rewards and it makes me want to refund my game, we already paying for a battle pass now you want us to pay twitch for other specific rewards. Just disgusting

36 Likes

Stop acting like a child. It helps the streaming community, and helps bring more people into the game. It’s also another avenue to get a reward if you want, but it’s just for cosmetics, just like the battle pass that is completely unnecessary to have

If you’re that butthurt over streamers just refund the game and be quiet about it.

29 Likes

It is optional, just like transmogs in the ingame shop… no need to buy unless you like it and want to. :beers:

10 Likes

I’m acting like a child because blizzard is pulling there same old tactics? Maybe grow up and demand quality for your money not everyone is a fan boy like you

20 Likes

I hear ya, this this is crap

Hey blizzard PICK ONE, I buy and play your game, or I don’t buy your game and just watch someone else play it on twitch. You pick one, cause I’m not doing both, what would you rather have?

Had the same thoughts when I was playing HOTS

9 Likes

Silly, don’t you know money rules the world?

1 Like

I guess what are we really expecting from the creators of Diablo immortal pay 2 win inc

2 Likes

you dont need the reward just move on and play the game lol

6 Likes

Silly thing to complain about.

8 Likes

If ur so upset, refund and move on with ur life, lul

6 Likes

Yea I don’t need the reward next will be well you don’t have to buy the over powered crap just play the game, sound logic

Technically - The only “Winning” here is a Fashion Contest and er… if it means anything to you:
A 2.376 second shout-out from the Streamer you’re supporting. Though that’s what many fans and viewers seem to be after “POMG he/she said mah naem/red my comnent!!@!11!”

It’s Blizz’s product and their right to spread “exclusive rewards” as wide and far as they see fit.
Not agreeing nor disagreeing.

If you(or anyone) chooses to “support a streamer”, if this is your thing, - I encourage you to do research and look for some low sub, passionate and dedicated individual who is trying to establish themselves. It might make their day/week.

2 Likes

What they should do is to place the same transmogs that they place in KFC/Twitch etc… place them in the ingame shop aswell for the same price, then people can decide what they want to support. :beers:

5 Likes

The whole point in a forum is to talk about the game.

1 Like

I woulden’t consider twitch being a part of Diablo 4 but ye ok bud

They added Diablo 4 rewards to twitch what are you talking about?

The problem that I have with this is that they are basically making their customers pay for their advertising.

They get Streamers to stream Diablo 4, thus promoting the game, and they do it by getting customers to pay for subs.

I’d much rather they just do sponsored streams directly instead rather than getting us to pay for their advertising. But then that would cost Bliz more money.

4 Likes

Can you show me what items do you get for KFC and twitch?

lol if you play a game considering all the things others have maybe just stick to the real world. Games are suppose to be fun. In fact you probably will never bump into half the people who will have that stuff. just play the game enjoy the content. If you dont like it move on to the next game.

Bruh, go to two channels and sub, get the code, then go refund the subs. It is just that easy

2 Likes