Twisting Blades not giving cooldown reduction as of 12am-6am

Do we know if its a bug or a fix from blizz?

Class Changes

Rogue

• Advanced Twisting Blades’ Cooldown reduction now matches its tooltip.

Blades worked normally at 10 am UTC+3 but now after I came back from work TB build is unplayable. If this isn’t a bug its the worst nerf I’ve ever seen. Whole build was based on movement and cd reduction from blades and now I’m unable to move for my Twisting Blades to do any dmg. GG if not fixed.

1 Like

I noticed this to around 630 am est. Thought it was only me. It def feels like a bug. Usually takes about 2 twisting blade spams (tbx2 or 3 dash rebuild energy tbx2 or 3 dash CDs back up) or maybe even less that that depending on how many mobs i can hit. Hope the address this soon def takes away the fluidity of the build.

1 Like

Patch Notes top of Forum. Twisting Blades cooldown now matches tooltip.

looks bugged

1 Like

That’s not what Diablo is supposed to be.

Yes I noticed this just now as well and was thinking, why is it taking so long for my embues to come back up?!!

I can’t tell when it got borked

Probably when they changed it.

Yeah, it’s supposed to be a RTS…

1 Like

No, it’s supposed to be an ARPG, not a mindless idle clicker like D3.

I’m fine with them doing this nerf and balancing stuff out of nowhere right now. However, if they pull this crap during a season there’s going to be major backlash. You can’t just nerf and completely gut things in the middle of a season.

Also all of this balancing should have been ironed out and figured out when community members and internal testers were playing the game for months before release.

1 Like

Do you really think farming BiS gear to spend >50% of your time building resource to hit 2 or 3 spenders is fun gameplay? That’s an ARPG to you? Name another one that plays like that.

Endgame should not feel like a leveling build. Progression is important.

1 Like

Do you really think hyperbole and making crap up is a valid argument for anything?

How is what I said hyperbole? It’s how the game plays currently for every class. Characters in ARPGs are meant to get much, much stronger as you level up and acquire gear. In BiS, you should be demolishing the game.

No, games are meant to get gradually more challenging as you get further in the game. That’s just good game design.

And nobody is in BiS gear. BiS gear is level 90+

Having a few more stats doesn’t make a difference in how the game plays. I’m level 85, I have all the aspects I need, the fundamental gameplay will not change, it’s been the same for the past 20 hours at this point.

And you can’t name another ARPG that plays like that can you? Just like I thought.

That plays like what? Gets more challenging as you get further into the game? Almost all of them.

ok so you’re going to play the intellectual dishonesty game. Cringe. Goodbye

It was only a matter of time before they stealth nerfed it. Must, kill, slowly.