Twisting Blades modifier CD reset bug

Would also like to know if there’s a bug and/or if the aspect nerf was intended so I can decide to respec or not.

3 Likes

Trying to get some sort of confirmation from blizzard here. Was this intended???

If it was I’d strongly ask that it be reconsidered. My character balance felt just right at level 56, but I could already start feeling some pain in the higher nightmare tiers. I needed to be careful with my engagements to not get bursted down. With a CDR nerf this massive I’m pretty much abandoning this character.

I think you guys nailed an awesome and rewarding playstyle with the TB CDR, remenicent of some of the better designed LOL champs. This nerf seems like a huge step in the wrong direction.

2 Likes

I’ve been playing with a couple of friends and while in co-op even they said my Twisted Blades felt a bit overpowered and i agree, it needed a nerf, it was way too strong. But i don’t believe the CDR should not trigger on the orbiting aspect. They should make the orbiting blades reduce CD, test it and see how strong/balanced it feels before literally making it useless. As it is, the most you’ll probably get out of it is 0.1, 0.2 or MAYBE 0.3s best case scenario.

Either make it so it raises 0.25 like before in the current circumstance - of blades traveling one direction and that’s it, or leave it 0.1 and allow for Orbit to trigger it. 3rd option is make an entirely new upgrade so ppl will decide if TB is worth it anymore. FYI i still think the TB damage is really good but that upgrade skill point can go elsewhere.

Bump to the top, not dropping this

3 Likes

Bump, would like a response on whether this is intended or not

3 Likes

I understand some builds need to be nerfed but this nerf really just killed the whole build. The CD feels nonexistent and now i feel like i just stand in place waiting for cooldowns instead of playing.

why do you guys have to ruin such a fun playstyle? let people have fun. Just cause the top 1% can do something and be OP, doesnt mean you have to ruin the game for the rest of the 99%.

4 Likes

Killed most of the fun in this build just before the weekend when I reached endgame.

5 Likes

Is this going to get fixed before the weekend? A lot of us here who don’t want to respec and fully regear because of the bug…

2 Likes

Maybe they will change something during maintenance? Maybe not.

Blizzard, we still waiting you here. Please start to hear your community, stop ignore us.

4 Likes

Bump for visiblity…hopefully this get fixed soon

3 Likes

Team is looking into it.

31 Likes

The Twisting Blades do not even return to you about 50% of the time I found after testing it about 10 minutes ago.

3 Likes

thanks for letting us know!

Honestly if they feel like TB needs a DAMAGE nerf that’s fine, id be ok with that. If this is an intended change why would you completely ruin the playstyle of the build that makes rogue so fun to play. Makes no sense to me. I was having the best time playing my rogue until 2 days ago where out of no where the entire build feels like trash. Id rather have the damage nerfed than not be playing like a rogue.

3 Likes

NP at Blizzard let me fix this for you:

Currently the spell increments a counter by 0.10 everytime it decreases ONE skill cd by 0.10 per enemy hit and it stops when counter is at 2.00

Change it simply to reduce 0.10 cd from ALL skills then increment your counter by 0.10 until your counter is at 2.00

Then its how the description explains the skill.

1 Like

Yeah there are some serious issues with twisting blade. Either the blades not properly returning or it doesn’t affect CD AT ALL. When fighting a huge elite and mob pack, hitting 10+ enemies EASY and watching skills have an unaffectedcooldown count.This coupled with the fact edgemasters is “disabled” currently makes playing my twisting blades rogue feel like absolute trash.

3 Likes

why did you ruin the entire rogue class?! It was so much fun playing this agile playstyle. Now everything feels like trash and we move with 5 mp/h.

8 Likes

oh… this explains why it feelt so slow today… i totaly lost the feeling to play tonight due to this… now i know why

im actually baffled, we pay 90 euros for a game and blizzard doesnt even put the effort to respond or address an issue tons of players complaining about, the definition of disrespect.