Twisting Blades modifier CD reset bug

So after some people checked it in Discord it seems it is 2sec CD per skill? I don’t know? Which would be absolutely trash.

It seems it works but it’s not a lot at all and kills this class completely. I started this class to have mobility and not just facetank like other classes. Now, it still feels like someone cut off the legs of the Rogue.

Please revert this change, Blizzard. Or reduce the dmg of TB a bit and increase it to 0.15/0.20 and remove the 2 sec cap. And also add all the information on how a skill exactly works.

1 Like

SO like blizzard to over nerf if this was inteded. This absolutely HAS to be reverted and something else figured out, this wasnt just a nerf this absolutely killed the ability 100%. Figure this out Blizzard.

1 Like

This hurts. So much wasted time m. Re spec?

It’d be nice at least if they’d comment if this is actually a bug or they wanted this to happen so I can try to respec into something decent or switch to a new character.

3 Likes

Bump please fix(characters)

The bug is that Bladedancer’s Aspect, or the orbiting twisting blades, no longer reduce skill cooldowns whereas they did before. Now only the initial return of the blades reduces cooldowns, which is why it feels so different even though some people think it’s working as intended.

1 Like

300 mb update cross your fingers boys and hope the TB fix is in here…

2 Likes

Here’s hoping! I’ll try it after I finish up this episode of Ozark.

Yeah it still bugged sadly, I just started playing after 2 days and was hella confused as to why my dash wasnt resetting despite pulling huge mob packs

Yeah you are right I just ran a NM dungeon and I can’t even kill a pack mobs 3 levels higher than me. Just sit there with no cool downs out of energy. Oh well RIP back to leveling the alt.

1 Like

Well, I was going to make a TB Rogue but I guess now it will be something else. Sad Panda.

rogue is ruined wtf

• whats is going on
1 Like

Feels like it’s still there… :frowning:

1 Like

Something definitely off. My speedy squishy rogue feels like he’s got two broken ankles now.

1 Like

I wouldn’t be surprised if they just ignore this issue for now… gonna be a boring weekend playing something else

so are they gonna fix twisting blades or is our time working on the build was all for nothing?

If they ignore the feedback (or don’t fix it in case it is a bug), you just wasted your time

Any community manager we can tag to make it sure it’s under their attention ?

2 Likes

Probably not except pushing this thread so they can not miss this bug report/feedback

Can we get some insight here Blizzard? The gameplay feels atrocious at the moment.