Twisting Blades modifier CD reset bug

Wow… They just killed TB rogue…

Why not buff other classes?

Wonder if we’ll hear from Blizz at all about this… would be real nice of them.

2 Likes

The skill was working just fine for me. Spamming my skills and spamming my ult. As soon as I got on and did world event I noticed my skills weren’t up as usual. Now it doesn’t even give CDR from what I’ve tested so far or at least it doesn’t look like I’m getting any CDR at all.

1 Like

Yes, this appears to be not just nerfed, but broken entirely. If Blizzard intends for this skill to only return 2 seconds maximum, regardless of how many times you spam it, then the tooltip should be corrected to state that. And they should erect a tombstone for all of the deleted Rogues that are going to result from this.

2 Likes

I just wish they were make a statement before I trash my 75 Rogue for good. I rerolled a new one for the time being. I just want to know for sure that they intended to ruin TB Rogue before 100% commit to a new character.

2 Likes

Yeah this is an unmitigated disaster. I don’t have the means to respec my rogue if this is the case… I’ll have to completely re-roll into a different class. What a mess man.

1 Like

I can confirm that the cooldown reduction feels non existent and even very high amount of monsters do not show any visual cooldown reduction in the Skillbar.

2 Likes

I am having the same issue. Pulling giant packs of monsters and looking at the skill bar when Twising Blades rips through them I’m not seeing any visual cooldown on my skills. Surely there is some middle ground or perhaps the skill is bugged.

1 Like

tooltip adjusted! fixed!

4 Likes

Game is unplayable now, this is mess already.

1 Like

Pls fix it. This build is unplayable now.
No cdr

4 Likes

And here I was trying to figure out what I messed up in my skilltree after a change.

1 Like

This needs to be fixed ASAP. Anyone who plays TB can’t even play the game right now. And theres no way we can swap builds at this point anymore.

10 Likes

Right? I didn’t even care the servers were down, not looking forward to fresh leveling a new toon.

10 Likes

Yeah, not gonna play until they buff/fix it. I’m not gonna waste time again on another build. I know the grind in this game but this is just stupid and a kick in the butt from Blizzard for absolutely no reason while there are other classes pressing like 1 button and dealing much more dmg in less time lol

Just let have everyone fun. If blizzard changed it due to being OP (which it wasn’t because most classes do that amount of dmg too), nerf all classes pls

3 Likes

Just to reiterate OP in other words, today Blizzard claims there was a hotfix to match the tooltip description in game to the Twisting Blades nerf from June 3

but actually in addition to this tooltip change, they bugged (this change does not match the descriptions) the actual cooldown of Twisting Blades to either only giving cooldown back for the first enemy (0.1 s) or no cooldown at all

So essentially today, Twisting Blades went from giving 2s cooldown max to 0 - 0.1 s cooldown at the moment. This needs to be addressed ASAP

5 Likes

O.o so for the last 10h I’ve been playing with Twisting Blades just giving 0.1 cd reduction per cast?

(goes to check video)

Ohhhhh…that’s why I died in act 3 today. (It’s kinda hard to tell when have no armor.

1 Like

i hope their will look at this quick…weekend coming up…

Yes and that is also why you have to face tank everything now…as a rogue…that needs mobility to survive…no CDR…RIP

Please fix this blizzard.