Tune in to the Spiritborn Reveal Livestream

Tune in to the Spiritborn Reveal Livestream

Join us on July 18 at 11 a.m. PDT to learn more about the Spiritborn, Diablo IV’s first new class.

View Full Article

7 Likes

Will do make it a good one, get ready for the complainers and haters to flood the forum.

5 Likes

Is it too soon to start complaining?

:rofl:

1 Like

Hope they talk about other class changes as well, but suspect it will the spirit stuff only.

2 Likes

Maybe not in this stream but changers are coming in October. :point_down:

Base Game Updates

At Vessel of Hatred launch, we will also be introducing various updates across the entire game to improve and re-work core systems that have been around since launch. Empower your favorite Classes with new Skills, added Paragon Boards, and Legendary Glyphs. Explore new Dungeon types, added activities and rewards from the Tree of Whispers, and more.

1 Like

I shall be gut! Or it shall be goat. we’ll see :laughing: :innocent:

Yep, was hoping they’d talk about a few other things, but checking some of the info out there it appears the stream will be limited to the new class. They had a content creator event last week where they showed off more stuff, but they can’t post anything until after Spirit reveal on July 18th.

Will have to check YouTube after the event. Will probably have a blog around then too.

i hope the spiritborns are fattier than druids!

I came across this as well. :point_down:

“Developers will discuss class design, gameplay, lore, and much more.” :point_left:

1 Like

No need to watch. I can already tell you the features of the Spiritborn - 6x 2-handed weapon slots, 4x ring slots, 2x earring slots (class exclusive), 1x amulet slot and option to replace any armor slot for an additional 2-handed weapon slot (class exclusive).

Key passive: Mother of the Arsenal.

Says the guy who’s always condescending to everyone

3 Likes

Not to everyone just the crybabies. :sob: I like and appreciate some of the people on this forum.

4 Likes

I think the spiritborn is too green ! :stuck_out_tongue:

I wonder if he will have green, pink and purple hair.

…and then you’ll buff sorc right? :slightly_smiling_face:
Blizz: :neutral_face:
a-and then you’ll buff sorc right? :worried:
Blizz: :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Great, i always look forward to Diablo 4 news. I’m excited about the Spiritborn, although i’ll probably start with the Barbarian again in the addon anyway and try out the Spiritborn as a twink.

Or who knows, maybe there will still be a Spiritborn beta…

Hopefully they touch base on the Mercs system as well.

1 Like

Hopefully I won’t be playing D3 on the day, otherwise I won’t attend, seeing the game direction now is to chase away Sorcerer players.

I play all 5 classes, and I am afraid concept of Spiritborn is same as Druid for controlling wildlife and nature power. And I will totally forget what Druid is during VoH.