Tune in to the Spiritborn Reveal Livestream

You need to change the date on the article it is wrong says Jun 21st and also the PTR date is wrong also says that it starts in June in we are in July. Just thought you should know. Would have sent you a pic but it wouldn’t let me

What in the world are you looking at it clearly says the 18th in the photo, the blue comment and in the blog.

The amount of illiterate people who don’t even know what they should be looking at, is concerning. They can also give feedback, when they realy should just shut up.

1 Like

Patch 1.4.4 description? You missed something. Although, in any case, you never post a full description of the patch.

rather watch poe new season reveal stream

Oh now that is really good, now im looking forward to more of what they may show aside from the new class. Just really wished they could have released 2 classes (doesnt have to be Paladin…yet) but something else like Amazon or Lillith’s offspring.

Her offspring are the Nephalem. It would be funny if they revealed a second class at Gamescom in August.

1 Like

that would make spiritborn a “they/them” not a he/she

1 Like

Can’t wait for this news drop!

Don’t forget to buff barbs and nerf sorcs. I know you’re busy making a new class and all but this is still D4.

It looks more like a traditional Druid than a Diablo 4 Druid does.

It would be amazing and an epic comeback but it’s not 2001 anymore, not a single diablo expansion will ship with more than 1 new class sadly. Not like they don’t have the resource…

Hope this is an interesting experience with the combination of Witch Doctor and Monk… :+1:

The other classes all have colored hair combos so I don’t see why not. It is part of the char customization options along with some unusual eye colors, tattoos, and piercings. The game is pretty friendly to a lot of body customization looks.

I think my necro has the white and red option with red eyes.