Tree of Whispers - no exp with patch 1.1.0

I completed now 2 times a set of grim favors to get the gift from the tree of whispers. Both times I didn’t receive a single exp. But in the patch notes, they write “Reward experience for completing Whispers in World Tiers III and IV has been significantly increased.”.

3 Likes

Sounds like they got a decimal in the wrong place, or something.

nice! XP from whisper is ZERO!!! gread Job Blizzard! I am asking myself for years how it can be possible to crate bugs like that! How long we need to wait until you fix this?

1 Like

I created the same topic a bit earlier but I guess we’re here now) Still no XP, as of 24 hours after the patch. I did a whole quest 4 times so I was robbed of about 600+k XP. This is not end of the world now coz I’m in Eternal realm but if it’s not fixed at the beginning of the season… Damn I don’t even wanna think about it…

1 Like

This topic was created several times since the last patch. I also tried to search yesterday, if it already existed before and found nothing. Later I found several other threads reporting the same issue.

Yup xp from leveling by killing enemies nerfed to hell, no xp from tree of whispers… at this rate i might hit 100 by july 18th 2024

1 Like

It is a bug specific to WT3. I would expect it to be fixed by the beginning of the season, but we will see.

1 Like

How about testing stuff first before applying patches? no xp is not the same as significantly increased xp…

1 Like

I hope that’s true and tier 1 is unaffected when the season starts.

I am just telling you what other’s have been saying on the forums. I don’t think they have a reason to lie.

Of course. I just wonder if anyone tried and noticed what happens on tier 1. I’ve just seen people write about tier 3 being bugged and tier 4 being properly buffed, no information at all about tier 1 (and 2 but who cares about 2).

Same for me I am just stupid I paid 80 euro for that

i’ll do t2 if it means getting xp lol

it’s no XP on world tier 4 for me too.

That sux.

I did one a few hours ago and got 600k xp from wt4 tree of whispers turn in

Have done wt 3 and wt 4 just now, still no xp.

Fwiw while playing last night I did 2 tree turn-ins on WT4 (level 83) and got around 630K each time. That said, I haven’t played since they did the 2 hotfixes today.

I have had the achievement of the tree of whispers reset, I was about to complete it. It’s not that it’s serious, but it touches me the balls that have these failures… (Screenshot postimg.cc z3t39QfW)

1 Like

Same experience here, two tree turn ins since hitting level 50 - no exp