Tormented version of bosses has same droprate of normal ones

i have run about 20 tormented bosses and have seen about 10 ubers drop between me and my friends. so yes your sample size is small and meaningless. heck my one friend only joined us for 4 runs and got shako and ross

1 Like

38 x 5 = 190. That’s really not a small sample size

I was having this thought last night actually.

I was wondering if regular lv 100 bosses have better Uber drop rates because you kill more of them.

Sure tormented can drop 5x drops, but that doesn’t matter if it still takes 100+ tormented runs to get an Uber on average.

1 Like

and that is the exact example why the whole droprate % is stupid, if its easier to do that.
first step to solve an issue is admitting there is one

What is really bad is the sub bosses do not even drop additional materials to cut down on boss material gathering, And have 0 chance at uber drops(not 0 ubers do drop out in the world not just SUPER rare.
Uniques in general all took a nerf with the new loot. They should not be that rare. Should be worrying about farming a 3 star shako not the shako itself.

1 Like

T200 ladder boss like Varshan give you higher drop rate of Unique under their own loot table and 925 gear as those boss is below level for guaranteed 925 gear. Nevertheless it gives you the same one mucus egg therefore it is not worth to farm unless you have too many Stygian stone and want to finish the rota faster.

No but some have huge damage reduction. The melted amulet. Or the harlequin. Thise damage reductions can make a good difference in what difficulty content you can finish. I am not able to ki lillith at this time. Its also ridiculous that her health got increased so much. In eternal last season i got her to 40 % or something. But was just nuking without knowing what to do. I know its an end boss. But i have to kill her to complete seasonal task. And its not easy to practise her fight because after every 2 deaths i have to repair.

1 Like

“Free” like when I work for 40 hours at my job and the company just gives me money for no reason. Shill on , my friend, shill on.

4 Likes

anyone who has any knowledge of science would tell you that is a small and insignificant sample size of which you can draw no definitive conclusion

4 Likes

Science is meaningless.

All that matters is fact.

The act of engaging in science is just the practice of trying to deduce what is fact.

Science is only one of many methods to find the truth.

The fact most of you can’t even define science yet use the word as if it’s a fit all shoe is the epitome of sad.

the fact that you had to edit your post 3 times in a weak attempt to sound intelligent is what is sad. it speaks volumes.

3 Likes

I can’t believe how toxic this is and how it’s absolutely the right choice if that’s the goal.

Lol GG Blizzard.

1 Like

I bet on day 1 the drop rate was 5x higher. I bet they just brackted the whole loot equation and did a x5 which also upped the rates. Then they stealth fixed it so loot drops 5x more but rate is still the same now.

2 Likes

Despite appearances I don’t live on here

1 Like

No bro its fun and more challenging content like its exciting to use more materials for less drops when the boss fight is harder. Haven’t you played Arpgs bro its so much fun farming more materials to try to get the drops. Its all about the chase of never even getting close to getting it. Aren’t you a self masochist d4 arpg player maybe these type of games just arent for you if you want everything handed to you, like in d2 where the bots have everything you need available and can literally hand it to you. You can just afford new mats the same way bro. Its awesome for a .02 drop rate. It keeps the economy fresh

Oh bro havent you hesrd about the tempering system where you finally get the 2 ga or 3 ga item you can use and your excited but then you temper it snd brick it so you get to just find one all over again snd be excited all over again

Who cares you had a good one and broke it when you can just get a new one and it takes SOOOOO LONG that i consider it good content and fun and enjoysble .

Bro if they take the RNg out of tempering this is barely an arpg anymore bro

Speaking about work i really like doing my diablo chores like instead of washing the dishes, cleaning my room, Picking up dog poop ( i just let it pile up endlessly outside ) , like screw all of that stuff i just want to spend all my time doing my whisper tree stuffs . Its way more fun, the event, the motes, the turning the points in to the tree once i get them, over and over until i finally can go kill Varshan by walking to the area and pressing the button and resetting it and walking to the area and pressing the button again

I really dont like doing my real life chores but i just absolutely love doing my diablo chores . I seem to let things go sometimes just so i can get my whisper trees done!

When youve done this 20 times you just cant wait to do it 20 times more!

Its even better when this fun and mostly rewarding gameplay loop has a .02 droprate for Duriel, bc when i get nothing, i get super excited because i get to be an arpg player all over again and go farming my whisper trees and helltides. But i mostly like the whisper teees because the helltides actually engaging and challenging , i prefer to do repetitive farming snd grinding more

1 Like

Umm…don’t we first need an uber unique to drop before we can craft an uber unique???

you need resplendent sparks to craft uber uniques. salvaging an uber isnt the only source of resplendent sparks.

I know that part, but I thought I read on the Wowhead/D4 guide that you first need 1 uber unique to drop before crafting a new one??? Or can we just straight up craft one with 5 sparks?

1 Like

yes you can, also it needs 4 sparks.

1 Like

Oh damn, here I thought I’d be farming Duriel forever (not tried Andy yet) to even get my 1st uber to craft.

Guess I’ll lvl 3 alts or 2 alts + get someone to do uber Lilith.

1 Like