Tormented version of bosses has same droprate of normal ones

anyone who has any knowledge of science would tell you that is a small and insignificant sample size of which you can draw no definitive conclusion

4 Likes

Science is meaningless.

All that matters is fact.

The act of engaging in science is just the practice of trying to deduce what is fact.

Science is only one of many methods to find the truth.

The fact most of you canā€™t even define science yet use the word as if itā€™s a fit all shoe is the epitome of sad.

the fact that you had to edit your post 3 times in a weak attempt to sound intelligent is what is sad. it speaks volumes.

3 Likes

I canā€™t believe how toxic this is and how itā€™s absolutely the right choice if thatā€™s the goal.

Lol GG Blizzard.

1 Like

I bet on day 1 the drop rate was 5x higher. I bet they just brackted the whole loot equation and did a x5 which also upped the rates. Then they stealth fixed it so loot drops 5x more but rate is still the same now.

2 Likes

Despite appearances I donā€™t live on here

1 Like

No bro its fun and more challenging content like its exciting to use more materials for less drops when the boss fight is harder. Havenā€™t you played Arpgs bro its so much fun farming more materials to try to get the drops. Its all about the chase of never even getting close to getting it. Arenā€™t you a self masochist d4 arpg player maybe these type of games just arent for you if you want everything handed to you, like in d2 where the bots have everything you need available and can literally hand it to you. You can just afford new mats the same way bro. Its awesome for a .02 drop rate. It keeps the economy fresh

Oh bro havent you hesrd about the tempering system where you finally get the 2 ga or 3 ga item you can use and your excited but then you temper it snd brick it so you get to just find one all over again snd be excited all over again

Who cares you had a good one and broke it when you can just get a new one and it takes SOOOOO LONG that i consider it good content and fun and enjoysble .

Bro if they take the RNg out of tempering this is barely an arpg anymore bro

Speaking about work i really like doing my diablo chores like instead of washing the dishes, cleaning my room, Picking up dog poop ( i just let it pile up endlessly outside ) , like screw all of that stuff i just want to spend all my time doing my whisper tree stuffs . Its way more fun, the event, the motes, the turning the points in to the tree once i get them, over and over until i finally can go kill Varshan by walking to the area and pressing the button and resetting it and walking to the area and pressing the button again

I really dont like doing my real life chores but i just absolutely love doing my diablo chores . I seem to let things go sometimes just so i can get my whisper trees done!

When youve done this 20 times you just cant wait to do it 20 times more!

Its even better when this fun and mostly rewarding gameplay loop has a .02 droprate for Duriel, bc when i get nothing, i get super excited because i get to be an arpg player all over again and go farming my whisper trees and helltides. But i mostly like the whisper teees because the helltides actually engaging and challenging , i prefer to do repetitive farming snd grinding more

1 Like

Ummā€¦donā€™t we first need an uber unique to drop before we can craft an uber unique???

you need resplendent sparks to craft uber uniques. salvaging an uber isnt the only source of resplendent sparks.

I know that part, but I thought I read on the Wowhead/D4 guide that you first need 1 uber unique to drop before crafting a new one??? Or can we just straight up craft one with 5 sparks?

1 Like

yes you can, also it needs 4 sparks.

1 Like

Oh damn, here I thought Iā€™d be farming Duriel forever (not tried Andy yet) to even get my 1st uber to craft.

Guess Iā€™ll lvl 3 alts or 2 alts + get someone to do uber Lilith.

1 Like

hah yea u lilith still keeps me busy Dx

its not just a ā€œdifferenceā€ anymore, some of them straight up became a requirement if you dont want to die to random trash hit due to the removal of many % DR from previous patches.

its actually quite annoyingā€¦

Ah you againā€¦ against any common senseā€¦ Im guessing you are a bli$$ dev

erā€¦ hey? who are you again?

ā€œThats called a jobā€ :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bro bro bro bro bro, :unamused:
Sure, like everyone in the world is the same and we all ofc have the same expectations. We all like the same thing (in this example its only diablo 4 itself)

You seems to like more the farming and the hard difficulty challenge from the boss without getting rewarded.

While i (me) want to get rewarded for my time spend. If i have done 190 runs worth mats i expect at least 1 shako. (Like the OP mentioned)

You say the chase of getting close or never getting it. To me this is a weird logic. Imagine this irl. You have a goal and you like it to nearly or never achieve it. You like it more to farm mats without getting rewarded. Say this to your boss. I am sure he likes your idea. Working for nothing and your monthly cash is behind rng. Will you get paid or not. Its the same as in game. You work towards something and in the end you dont loot it. I think if you work at your job and at the end of the month no salari you would change your opinion. Btw i saw a video of someone who got the rarest ring in diablo 2 AFTER 20 years. Is this normal for you? Not for me.

OP is just far left of the bell cuve