Too much gold sinks and not enough gold

I spent this today trying to Masterwork 1 item and still have not gotten it right.

Iā€™m a casual player. I paid for this game. Everything in this game is for me. Get over yourself. Kid.

LOL if you have any piece of gear 12/12 Masterwork, you arenā€™t a casual. And I can almost guarantee that if the current system remains in place for the season, you wonā€™t have a single piece thatā€™s 12/12 given your attitude. But go ahead, prove me wrong.

And btw, I guarantee I have children older than youā€¦ kid. ROFL

The gold faming is what made me not want to play this season anymore. Either add an AH to the game to sell items or make gold finding a stat like in d3 so we can make some gold farming builds.

1 Like

Bro thatā€™s nothing, if you get a good item you spend that much on rerolls not even touching the master working

1 Like

I take everything back. I just recognized yesterday that the reroll option at the occultist still exists. (guess my eyes didnt want to see this option) I thought there was only tempering left. For rerolling my measly 130.000.000 ist nothing. :frowning_with_open_mouth:

If possible, please also fix the bug where Chinese coins display incorrectly

that link is super interessing , thereā€™s some cool druid build there

1 Like

Chuck the item in the trash and try again with a new one I guess. If they lower the gold cost they may as well just make it deterministic so you pick the stat you want for a defined cost. This is an ARPG though and the genre was built upon having a ton of layers of RNG.

Clearly blizzard disagrees lol

I paid a guy 50m for a 3GA hammer last night soā€¦