This game is a Masterpiece

No lags, no bugs, no crash.

I just made one of the best boss i ever encountered.
Thank you Blizzard for such an experience.

54 Likes

I am absolutely impressed by the early access launch. No major issues. Kudo’s to the team over at blizzard! I had only 1 issue and that it got stuck on logging into diablo 4 services. Closed game launched it again bam in the game quickly.

9 Likes

Everything was perfect

3 Likes

Very happy too, really enjoying it but I’ll be enjoying it more once I’m past the content I already played on beta. The game has run flawlessly so far.

2 Likes

We had one issue. One guy left group on early campaign well after getting to Kyovashad or whatever because he couldn’t teleport or leave a dungeon. We couldn’t reinvite him and he had to do the whole prologue from beginning again, even though he had completed it with group. And we all lost control of characters later forcing a restart. Other than that it’s been very smooth after 15 hours of play.

1 Like

This is by far the best launch I’ve ever been a part of. Congrats Blizzard, you nailed it!!!

I had an absolute blast last night!

7 Likes

Very good launch and the content is very very good.

1 Like

I had no bugs or lag issues either, (I do have solid broadband).

I think they have the atmosphere and visuals down perfectly this time much better than D3 even though that grew on me and even on my old GTX 970 this game looks great and plays well very polished.

Love the storyline so far and have so far also enjoyed the gameplay, but I only got a chance to play for about an hour.

Working your character into in engine cut scenes is also great and makes it very immersive especially as you can customise them.

There are some known bugs with the Playstation license, some crashes for some people, etc.

However, the launch is honestly one of the best I have seen Blizzard do in a LONG time and the best launch of this scale I have ever been a part of.

I got straight in last night at 7pm EDT, played flawlessly until I got a bad headache (overtired, motion sick maybe?). Called it a night and slept.

Got up this morning early and no queue! I could continue right where I was and nothing is going wrong. I just alt tab to answer forum questions and such, sip coffee. Gardens watered, water on to make pasta salad, expecting a ton of demon slaying fun today!

7 Likes

I actually got in like 8 minutes early! But my family wasn’t ready to leave me alone for the evening so I had to leave and come back in. Getting in early was a myth I thought but I actually experienced it!

Yeah, I got in a bit early too.

I give Blizzard a lot of criticism for things, and I can be a bit cynical, but credit where it is due.

This launch went VERY well. Well done to the team. I am so so happy that after 6 years working on this, the launch went smoothly.

Hopefully the Playstation license issues get sorted sooner rather than later as well.

2 Likes

I didn’t expect such a smooth release. They really did their homework regarding servers and multiplayer.

1 Like

Going to say I have to agree with you. I played almost 4 hours last night with maybe 5 minutes initial login time and zero crashes. I started playing at about 7:15 Eastern Time

1 Like

Performance wise its been fine no rubber banding I guess unless we know how many people played last night compared to next week we won’t know if its optimized for what will be ‘normal’ player numbers.

1 Like

I am surprised how well the download and login went. Nice and smooth.

1 Like

I would not say “masterpiece” but it is definitly a very enjoyable and smooth ride so far.
Good job.

There is some room for QOL-updates, though.

Overall big thumbs up to the D4-Dev team.

1 Like

100% on this as well. This is best Blizzard launch AND game in a very long time. I am absolutely loving it! Props to Blizzard and I hope everyone here has an awesome time with the demon slaying today!

5 Likes

i remember 3d also had smooth launch the 1st day or 2 then 1 week later, server crash, error 39, disconnects etc lets hope it wont happens with d4 lmao

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Diablo 3 had a terrible launch, most people could not play, Error 37 was the main error. Also the game was rather poorly done until RoS.

3 Likes

Could be the the “maximum” zoom level of course. Being just a tad too close up.