This game is a Masterpiece

I highly recommended checking gameplay theres a bunch of settings that make me sick after longer play sessions.

Might help some people.

1 Like

This is indeed a legendary launch for Blizzard.

Solid job & thank you.

is this satire? have you not seen the thousands of post about people having issues? most cant even play the game.

Other than glitchy beard and hairdo graphics on PC, I agree. It’s been really awesome. 9.5/10, losing half a point for the beard thing. Hair matters, but not as much as solid gameplay. :barber:

1 Like

It’s called statistics, for the 99% of people there’s no issue. Don’t expect after millions of people entering the game nobody have issues, specially on PC.

1 Like

The game is truly a masterpiece. I had 0 queues, that may change when standard launch. I had 1 bug during an event and some rare crashes (not sure if them or my pc). Had two disconnects and lag once. It is the smoothest MMO launch I took part. The hair textures are buggy even on Ultra, not sure if is my pc. I wanted a paladin class, the lack of playable holy warriors in such game is disturbing. Even with all these “cons” I give it a 10/10. Will definitely be my main game. Hopefully they beef up the content in the season passes and bring new things. The 10 year potential is there.

1 Like

It’s playing as poorly as it did in the beta. Rubber banding. Bugged bosses. Lag. Stuttering. It’s like playing WoW all over again.
This isn’t statistical anomaly stuff. This is a blind delusion. They’re just blatantly ignoring what’s wrong with the game just to be contrarian to what’s all over the forums. There’s this weird need to vehemently defend hobbies to the death for some reason.

I Couldn’t agree more. I find myself in the rare instance of truly applauding your awesome launch of a game that has been fun, engaging, and accessible. This is the first, in at least 10 years, too have checked every box for satisfaction and I thank you.

I am playing what I paid for, without a queue, without a crash, without any significant lag
 just impressive. You folks did an amazing job.

I NEVER purchase from the cash shop, but I am so grateful, that I will be purchasing with real money as a tangible demonstration of how pleased I am. You have given me hope that the industry CAN, and should, rise to the level that you have reestablished for the genre.

Thanks!

Same here. Me and my friends are really enjoying it. My only problem is the usual indecisiveness on my part on which class to main. I am currently playing a druid which is cool but seeing barbarians around with their flashy skill sets makes me want to reroll into one haha

Don’t speak too soon. Wait for the 6th June when 90% of players who bought the game actually log on and then we can talk about stability! but yeah game is better than initially thought from the beta and videos.

Idk what’s going on with strongholds though. They are either bugged or currently incomplete. I thought that when they were liberated they turned into towns, get vendors and wps etc. I’ve done about 5 of them now and nothing happens. You get the renown but that’s it. Mobs still spawn there too

Game plays fantastic, best control response, I was worried it being online.

My only complaint is the autoscaling 
 I guess at endgame that wont be an issue.

Music is Oscar worthy , graphics are 4 k 140 FPS baby

1 Like

Op, common let’s get serious. You’re in the honeymoon stage at this moment. In reality yes the game is fun, solid 8/10. Still has a tonne of potential to be way better in terms of build/skill design aka gameplay. D3 even has more content than this game. Poe is still the king of ARPG as it has unmatched content.

I did not know about the auto scaling as well. I figured I explore a bit and smash thru story mode later. But notice that dungeons etc seems to be scaling with me. So will probably go straight into campaign again :slight_smile:

Apart from some very mild rubber banding traversing to new areas, the game is running pretty much perfectly for me. Absolutely nailed it, D4 devs, you have made a masterpiece for sure. I go back to launch of D1 and have loved hundreds or thousands of hours on every Diablo PC game (I am excluding Immortal because that’s not a game, it’s a fleecing machine) - I even loved D3 in the end and it’s still one of my most played games. But D4 is the jewel in the crown. They’re all different, and all have their pros and cons, but for me personally, D4 is just a stunning achievement. Thanks :slight_smile:

It plays well. Very fluid. Combate feels awesome. Popping sound when I blow up a big group is great to. Just feel this one might get stale quick without a good showing in S1.

It’s probably the second game in history I would give a 100/100 score. Masterpiece is the correct work OP. Well done Blizzard.

Two days of playing and I’ve experienced none of this.

Sarcasm tag missing.

1 Like

Glad you’re enjoying the game

I wish I could say the same thing

• Unable to get past 1 campaign quest in A3 coz the game freezes then crashes when initiating dialog
  • Unable to unlock a dungeon with the Aspect I want for my build coz I didn’t pick up the “optional” side quest while doing the campaign quest there
  • Now I’m locked out of that character entirely (can’t start a game at all with her) after completing another dungeon for the Aspect I wanted for my build

Not a great launch for me :frowning:

cough real money auction house cough