This game cannot be played yet - Digital Deluxe Pre-Buy

I bought the Digital Deluxe Edition on Mai 18th.
Now It’s 6:30 AM in Germany and the official Early Access Start was at 01:00 AM here.
And still, Blizzard claims that I do not have the “Right” to play Diablo IV now.

I restartet my PC 4 times, I scanned and Repaired the Game, I logged out of Battle net and back in, And I even downloaded the game again.

And still “This game cannot be played yet” - So basically I paid for the Digital Deluxe Version, and have it marked on my Account as Digital Deluxe, but I only got the normal version instead?

At least you can download the game, i cant dowload nor add to favourite in battlenet launcher.

1 Like

Doesn’t help me in any way.
Paying for something and not getting it is annoying.

I can tell you you’re not alone, at least. Same problem.

I opened a ticket shortly after 1am, but no answer since the first “just reinstall battle.net”. I suspect they went to bed, so no further troubleshooting until morning in US.

I’m gonna refund the game.

Most people should. Force them to stop releasing garbage that hasn’t been thoroughly tested. DO they even have any QA staff? In housing testing? They released WoW with many bugs that are still broke and unaddressed. Last time I spend money on Blizzard content pre-releases. Only going to buy after the bugs are ironed out, if they ever are. Embarrassing how such a gaming giant can continually release poorly prepped content.

Unistall, reinstall bnet and choose Europe region, should fix it

I re-installed the Battle.net already TWICE.
I re-installed the Game itself already.
I did Scan and Repair 2 Times.
I logged out of battle net and logged in again 3 times.
I restartet my PC 5 Times now.
I restartet the Battle.net Client at least 10 times now.
I never played outside of the Europe Region before, the client IS on Europe Region.

LOL

Zero issues at all for most people. QA done correctly.

2 Likes

Then I just need to suck up and accept that I have been scammed and that it was right?

Might be a problem on your end. If you have a friend who is techy they might have some insights. If this is a game problem then most, if not all, players would not be able to install, log in and play.

You haven’t been scammed. FFS, people.

2 Likes

Don’t know. If he really has Digital Deluxe and bought it for early access and if it’s on blizzard’s end that he can’t get into game - seems like a scam.

And what might it be? Is my PC not strong enough with a 5800X and a 3070 ti?
Is 1000Mbits internet download speed not fast enough?
Aren’t 3 TB Space not enough for Diablo IV?
What problem could it be?

My own computer has ZERO influence on the play button and the connection to the Server.
And if it is really something in the connection, than it is not fixable by me.
My younger sister on the same Network can just play fine.

Fish swim, bird fly, move on troll. If you could read, you would see thousands of posts with issues already. They can be found in PC/Console/Technical Support. But I’d be surprised if you could handle much more then providing useless comments. Also - if the game works so great, why are you on the forums and not playing? Move along now troll.

There you go. If the problem is on game side then your sister and other players would also be having the same problem as you.

1 Like

And what could be the problem?
Where on the same Router.

Do I need to buy a new PC? How can this even be?
You must be a troll man.
You make absolutely no sense at all.

They are having issues with the game on various hardware, per Blizzard own replies. Some NVMe drives aren’t working with the game, as well, some GPU drivers are conflicting with the game.

Based on the feedback from Blizzard, they are known issues, and being worked on. Your PC is likely fine, just need some coding fixed by the devs.

But if we ask ASHURAN, how can the devs fix that if it’s my pc.
With his logic, if a game makes problems on my pc than I need to buy a new pc.
He has the most American propaganda corrupted Mindset I have ever seen.

1 Like

Yeah - Pay them no attention. Just a toxic troll that hasn’t a clue what they’re talking about.

Jump over to the “Technical Support” section of the forums, and you will see many others with the same issues you are experiencing.

You are not alone, and it must be uber frustrating seeing your sister play while you cannot, as I am doing the same.

My WoW guild all planned to play D4 together, but over half of us cannot get in. Not much we can do but wait.