This game cannot be played yet - Digital Deluxe Pre-Buy

Sadly the devs will only start their work in around 8 hours from now on. So before tommorrow I doubt that there will be anything from them at all.

So funny, I was able to play the server test without any problems and now this.

changing regions and back again fixed it for me.

@author

little teddy bear, just buy some platinums from shop and you are good to go

did u make sure live game is selected instead of beta?

It’s not a scam……probably more like a bug or software issue somewhere.

The fact you can refund the game for full value removes the scam element immediately.

It sucks but most people are playing with no issues.

I’ve seen scams out there that let you refund/return a product. But they betting on you not taking the time to do it.

I agree that it’s not done on purpose and likely a bug or software issue but at the end of the day, if it’s on Blizzard’s end and the customer isn’t getting what they paid for, it’s feels like a scam. Key word “feel” because that’s how the customer is going to feel like what’s happening to them.

Seeing a lot of folks having issues with logging in , especially on the PS version. Quite a few pots in the technical forums too /shrug

I could not launch the game from the battle net launcher and I figured out it was because the Epic Games launcher was also running. When I exited out of Epic Launcher - Diablo 4 worked fine.

THIS is highly interesting… and I am going to pass it on to TS if you don’t mind. Just sort of an FYI for them.