There was an error. (Code 316719)

So we need to restart?

Knight, just to confirm because this is actually valuable info that I havenā€™t seen anyone else say yet.

You got error 316719, then relogged and still had the same error and were unable to play?

That would imply that the error is account related and relogging will not solve it. So people that have the error and are still online should wait.

2 Likes

I saw quin69 restart his client and he waited about 40 min but he did get in game just now. All of us that still havenā€™t restarted might be screwed now since queue times are 115 min.

If only we had actual customer support to confirm this hmmm.

3 Likes

Lucky!! 126 minutes atm on EU

Yup. I was at character select for about an hour, still had error. Saw others getting in, so i foolishly thought i needed to restart clientā€¦now currently at 101 minutesā€¦

I just restarted since Iā€™m seeing literally every streamer finally getting in game. Even small streamers with less than 100 viewers.

Wait though, what Iā€™m asking is after you got the error, did you log out and back in and still get that error?

1 Like

Error 316719, Error 397500 = Error 37. Over 20years exp with games and all day same trash xD

2 Likes

Nope, no error now. iā€™m in the 100+ minute que

streamers are getting pushed through apparently

Oh wellā€¦ Iā€™m restarting guys, Iā€™d rather know Iā€™ll play eventually.

:saluting_face:

1 Like

If I were you guys Iā€™d just bite the bullet now and restart.

2 Likes

i was not one of those streamers. i got impatient and left game and am now queued. but i canā€™t sit around all day waiting to get into the game since i have things to do. iā€™m glad this forum exists tho so i can get info while i wait

1 Like

Yeah I just did, since others are getting in post que now. Itā€™s hung, and not in a good way.

Ok, thank you. I still havenā€™t seen anyone confirm they got in the game after getting this error, so I donā€™t know if its a session error (that can be fixed by relogging) or an account error (that can only be fixed by Blizzard).

I get the feeling due to the queue, that its not just a session error, but Iā€™m still waiting to see anyone or Blizzard confirm.

1 Like

Maybe servers will crash again and weā€™ll be first in line when they are backā€¦ XD

Just joking, I donā€™t wish server issues on anyone, hope it stabilizes soon!

1 Like

I am getting the same Code Wasted 1 hour 20 minutes to log back in.

Thx doc. Iā€™ll let my platoon 2IC know. Iā€™m sure heā€™ll excuse me. XD

rip. please say sike

just to confirm - you got the error, left the game, waited in queue and now you are still getting the error, right?