There was an error. (Code 316719)

had to relog and now it’s a 90 minute queue. How are the devs at blizzard this bad at their jobs?
maybe if they weren’t stealing breast milk and sexually harrassing women we might actually get products/games that work?

2 Likes

85 minute queue because i got kicked and wasn’t even able to kill a mob.
This is a multi-billion dollar company.

3 Likes

Do we have to sit in the queue again or… ?

Yeah, I wasn’t too smart on that one lol

Plenty of streamers having issues lmao. Bad hot take.

2 Likes

Should we restart the game, is it mandatory? Not interested in a 2h queue, I’m stuck in the char select and I can’t connect.

8 Likes

Can you just confirm whether this error is recoverable while in character select or if it requires a restart? If I have to rejoin the queue, it would be nice to do it sooner than later.

15 Likes

I AM NOT restarting the game if i can help it…there is noone yet that has managed to get in the game by doing so.

Whats funny is…i remember back in L2 days me and some friends used to create private l2 servers from a freaking core2 duo PC and everyone could login at once provided the bandwidth supported it.

I cant seem to wrap my head around how a multi billion $ company cannot ensure that "beta wallets…i mean testers can get into the actual game and check it out.

2 Likes

Yeah would be great to know if we should restart or not. Somehow feels like this won’t resolve itself but I hope I’m wrong and I don’t have to sit in a 2h queue. Please let us know if you find out.

8 Likes

just waiting in the char creation screen for the error code to go back to the depths of hell and allow me to log in .

4 Likes

Hello? Do we need to restart the game or not?

2 Likes

Yes this is the main question, people are getting back in and now playing. For us with this code we need to know what to do…

4 Likes

Hello! Do we need to restart and get back into the que for this error or sit in character screen? Thank you!

3 Likes

Yeah, good question. :smiley:

2 Likes

iam a doctor, i see that your sick, this weekend no work for you, stay at home drink beers thee and coffee, get some kfc, and play diablo 4, thats what this certified doctor recommends you! <3

2 Likes

Thanks for the doctor’s note, I’ll give it to my boss.

Same error here. i stay in game for now

Hi there, if we’re still “in” we are taking up server resources, just wondering if we need to relog or just keep waiting getting the error.

Got to play for 5 minutes, got booted to this error (and others). Then, I saw most of the streamers get back in a couple minutes ago, then clicked…same error.

Then I exited and came back, now estimated 115 minute wait time.

Any communication about what we are supposed to do in “x” situation would be great. Every blizz release I lots of people seem to get screwed by some error message with no information. How hard would it be to say “Error Code 316719. Try again in a few minutes”…

4 Likes

What we know from D2R the account had to be booted, so I’m going to relog in the next few mins and get back into the que based on that logic.

1 Like