Season Delayed
Grim Favors Disappearing
Not getting credit for tasks
Completed 3rd season journey and didnt get the mount armor
Constant little skips all over
Movement / rubber banding issues
Clicking issues sometimes on the map for waypoints
Quest tracker not tracking quests properly
Wasn’t able to do a Druid quest had to wait like an hour and come back I could see it on
the map and then when I got close the quest would disappear

These are just a few that have really stuck out for me.

Its good to know that the fix for “players on Steam were unable to access the Crypt Hunter Pack and store items” was a priority. Blizzard you need to do better, I really don’t know what to say. You gave us a great list of this you were fixing and then broke so many others.

9 Likes

We do have a section for bug reports.

You do know that right?

1 Like

I’ve literally had zero issues.

2 Likes

Same
16 characterzzs

Where no one replies or discusses possible solutions, ya I am aware.

1 Like

to be fair every board is dead besides GD

1 Like

Playing Druid as well. The game is running better for me now than it did at launch.

Haven’t had any bugs or instability/rubber banding at all and I don’t even have servers in my country and I don’t think there are even servers on my continent lol.

Its not pure rubber banding its like a weird hiccup I catch now and then. Then there has been some spots where clipping on the terrain happens especially right after a dismount.

5 Likes

That’s unlucky.

Just do a check. Play for a while with the fps counter turned on and see if you get fps drops that coincide with those hiccups. If there is no correlation then switch to your latency read out and see if there is a correlation there. (press Ctrl+R once for fps and twice for latency)

It might sound strange but fps drops in this game look a lot like rubber banding.

One thing I will say is they definitely did not fix mount collisions and it feels like mounts gets stuck even more often than they used to lol.

Ya ill have to check that but I will say this, I know its not my rig lol. I have a I9 13900k and RTX 4090 lol.

Yeah, if you have ever had any other GPU drivers installed (even iGPU’s) I would recommend removing all drivers with DDU and installing the latest drivers. It’s really simple and quick. It’s not a case of your system being too weak, it’s a case of previously installed driver interfering with your current one.

It made a huge difference for me.

Just check and see if you are getting fps dips before going through the trouble.

My old boss always said: Dont bring me issues, bring me solutions. Niahahahahaaaaa :woman_elf:

Its a brand new format and install so drivers are definitely not the issue. I run several other games on ultra at 4k and not a single issue. Definitely a good suggestion for anyone else who may be having similar issues and not a fresh format.

Do u have it installed on an SSD?

big bugs with rubber banding and DC/ing when changing zones / TPing back to where you were. not playable on my end :V

WD_BLACK SN850X 2TB NVMe
Up to 7300 MB/s Sequential Read Speed.
Up to 6600 MB/s Sequential Write Speed.

OS it on a separate M.2 as well.

That blows for me i had it on a hdd cause im a moron. Once i switched to ssd it soled all my problems

No problem.

Yeah, I don’t have any issues running 99% of my games on my system either, D4 was the only one with hiccups. The game is sensitive for some reason.

I have D4 stored on … a “few” 5 1/4 floppy discs which i change on a regular basis. Everything runs smooth.

1 Like

Nice, that made me laugh lol

1 Like