There are sooooo many bugs and issues right now

Point was that, Devs probably look at bugg forum for things to add to the timeline not GD

Dude even this companies power point presentations have bugs, what do you expect?

2 Likes

Yup, cant play with friends cross, bugs everywhere, season powers are randomly accessed and levelled, servers up and down, unplayable lag for some, the season progress was just straight up not working for hours (now fixed I think), world bosses and events still now showing on mini-map as promised. They never test anything these days then wonder why people are disillusioned with them.

only 2tb seems very poor nowadays, why dont you upgrade to a better one? the one you have is pretty old, new pci5 are out you know and they are blowing for games like diabolo 4. consider a change! (thats a free advice from me, normally i charge a lot in my work for such suggestions :wink:

my fps looks bad when i use shred teleport or sorc teleport, it runs fantastic aside from that , anywhere. no idea whats going on lol

the whole game is @165 fps but the teleports look less-than 60 fps. its nasty.

Because the performance increase from 4-5 is negligible compare to the cost. So this is far better value for performance. The gen 4 is plenty fast for this especially since i have the machine to utilize it.

Zero rubber banding or micro latency. Iā€™m very sensitive to micro stutter and I can gladly say there is none. There was last season. 4k @ 120FPS, NVIDIA super res, DLAA. Runs smoother than last season. GPU usage via RTSS shows 40-80%. Make sure everything is updated. A bunch of Intel mobo driver updates were released this summer. Use the Intel update utility. It will update everything but your sound card. I hope you figure it out.

I9 12900k
FE 4090
Win 11

So I have been keeping an eye on latency and fps, FPS stays solid 60 FPS no matter what I am doing. That being said though I am seeing latency jumps all over the place.

I see some others having issues. Maybe itā€™s Blizz working on cross-play? /shrug.

Hopefully it gets resolved soon. Nothing makes me not want to play a game more than micro stutter. If a game feels like crap via the mouse I canā€™t play it.

Latency displayed is fake. Monster is making running animation on the same spot for like 5 secs, but latency still displayed 150. Basically unplayable level, then you dced out after several time of rubber banding.

Same, alot of latency issues. ā€œClient disconnected from the serverā€ā€¦