The White Knighting has to stop

I have no issues with the game and the latest patch is amazing. I do not understand your worry.

That’s good , Thanks for doing it

You’re welcome, and it would be nice if you could tone down the passive aggressiveness. This is one of the reasons people tend to dislike “white knights”

2 Likes

Well, its hard sometimes

Weither we want or not, nearly 95% of the time

Those kind of exchanges are heavily relying on emotions, and humans are emotional creatures

Why do you think it clashes so hard, between one side and the other side?

Trying to keep both those sides as neutral as possible here

Like its been said in this whole thread, Pure White knighting, is probably as bad a Pure Trashing

So eh

1 Like

I try to be as neutral as possible, but yes I agree, it’s difficult when one side is so persistent in claiming you’re wrong. I get it.

“people” its a forum bud. noone knows the people commenting. like your list btw. def worth a 70 buck game. i agree i was a little disappointed with the cinematics. i mean, they were good but i expected a liiiitttle better… or its just my graphic card ^^

2 Likes

u can’t reason with a cult member, let it go

I think we’ve kinda come to an agreement ironically

Its not the first time, we actually exchange on a thread , I could’nt remember exactly what was the other topic

But as far as i know, even the previous time, it was still done fairly respectfully

Yeah, I think I’ve only been disrespectful to two users on the forum who I’ll recognize in an instant lol. Everyone’s human I guess.

1 Like

Even, reaching that point is always possible, this can be quite frustrating for either side =o

Anyway, really calling it a day , So be safe out there

2 Likes

oh god, you two broke the forum meta :smiley:

1 Like

Some people are triggered so easy …

Do they still have sandwiches in that alternate reality of yours?

1 Like

Yup, Little Fancy Cut Triangle Sandwiches… Those are amazing ;o

1 Like

Finger sandwiches? Even better…like little nibblets of bite-sized crack.

1 Like

what the heck happened why are people not killing each other

There is a difference between criticism and toxic negativity.

Criticism outlines an issue, why it’s an issue and maybe a solution, although it’s not fair to put the entire responsibility onto your community to come up with solutions for you.

Toxic negativity is “Devs are *^#@heads and should all be sacked, sued and lynched on their LinkedIn profile”

People will still disagree about valid criticism, doesn’t make it white knighting, people just have different experiences depending on their playstyle and what they hope to get out of it.

Toxic negativity however just sucks for everyone. It discourages players from providing both valid criticism and deserved praise where genuinely earned. All you end up with is a cesspool of hateposts that do nothing other than make people feel miserable by either discouraging their contributions or reinforcing how bad they already feel

4 Likes

Oh this guy again.
Who says criticism is good for the game. But is confusing “criticism” with pointless cyring and sh**posting.

2 Likes

So you became a white knight yourself. How dare you? :smiley:
(since as we can observe here, doesn’t matter if you have objectively positive and negative things and opinions too, as soon you don’t say only negative things, you are considered a white knight.)

But yeah agree with those point, those are great aspects.
I liked that finally we didn’t had to fight Diablo again already in the vanilla. But will somehow probably come back later.
Visually and atmosphere is very close to Diablo 2. One thing i dislike is the very close zoom distance. But seeing how the enemies can agro or attack you from outside the view distance, this was probably changed later. Maybe due to console performances? Who knows. But i don’t like it.

I also like the ideas behind different activities. They should only have more impact and variety. Currently it feels like the devs want us to do NM Dungeons only. And All the Whisper tree events and helltides are the same after you did it 2-3x

I also love the random chance to encoutner the Butcher. But this buff to his cleaver slow effect made him annoying to fight. Now i just ignore him. :frowning:

Why do you say that? Your name i already know. :smiley: We have pretty similar opinions that i already observed. :slight_smile:
But yeah it was worth the money for me too. The game has still a lot to improve but is a very good game in my eyes. But has for sure annoying as hell aspects. Like the aspects and how they litter your inventory and the small stash space and how item loot becomes pointless around lvl70
But in generel it is a solid game.

1 Like