The White Knighting has to stop

Wanna get rid of white knights? Treat them the same way you’d treat any other extremist troll: just ignore them.

Their opinions are about as valid as the doomsayers. In reality, D4 has good things and bad things going on. It’s neither perfect nor so flawed it’s unplayable.

1 Like

Exactly my point, people need to acknowledge the good and the bad, that’s the only way the game can improve.

Yup Oback, And so far, in this discussion, you have only actknowledged bad things

I have put you up to the challenge to lets say, Enumerate me , lets be easy on you, 3 things that you like with Actual D4, Can you do that? :slight_smile:

Dont do it because i asked you to do it, cause i know you’ll refuse to do it, just do it for yourself

I think also the point is… there is a lot more bad than good so of course discussions will be skewed

Well Exxy, if you’ve seen any of my previous posts, I’ve been critical of the people complaining as well.

Ironically that thread also got community flagged despite the TL;DR being “It’s only been a month”

And still you continue to make assumptions about me.

You don’t have to acknowledge the good things. If you don’t state that there is a problem with them, then they are probably fine as they are

1 Like

why creating a thread like “the white knighting has to stop” then?

Because it does, along with the people claiming the game is dead after 1 month. I’ve made posts about both of those topics.

Which btw, both got community flagged / hidden because people can’t respect an opposing opinion.

-Inventory is horrible
-Mount issues are awful
-No Easy to use LFG is relatively annoying

here are my 3 bad things ( from a white knight )

As you can see, I can do it

But can the people who keeps criticizing , even say the things they like?

Then… I’m still waiting for 3 good things out of D4

Why are you not giving me any?

I know you just refuse to give any, its fine, Thats where you lose all your credibility

I’m only asking for 3… doesnt seem like that much…

Yes we can, and if you’d like to stop being so condescending I’ll post 10 things I like. I can pick up passive aggressiveness pretty well.

See, You are full of yourself, you’re excuse, is that I’m condescending, While you just dont want to do it, because you just like to be a whiny little one

Again, You’re an useless/entitled whiner/criticizer, and it is what it is

So thats it for me, Have a nice day :smiley:

2 Likes

Right… alright then, guess you’ll never know what I enjoy about the game.

Those are your top 3 issues???

When 2/5 of the classes are absolutely in a terrible spot lol?

Dont get me wrong D4’s foundation is prolly the best of the series on day 1, but those are your biggest issues???

1 Like

So you didn’t refute any statements then. Good to know white knight

I know you cant

Else, you would do it

You’re showing non-stop now , So off :slight_smile: Good luck tho

You could easily prove me to be wrong by doing it, But i’d still bet, that you cant do it at all =)

Back to polishing my shiny armor, with your precious tears :wink:

1 Like

Probably because it’s becoming a big issue. There’s more white knighting going on than doomsaying…

Neither are good.

You kidding? Look what the complainers turned d3 into. They turned what used to be a hobby in to a day at the kiddie park. D4 was a hope to leave the kiddie park behind to go back to a hobby or pastime.

1 Like

my bad, i didnt see those, cant be blamed tho, thats the headline you picked^^

lets all be fair at one point, the game was 70$. most here got their time out of it. i think many people want this to be like wow or other mmos. take it easy. some seasons you will like, other are boring. its a fine game which will stick around. my plan for example is a level 100 char per season (which doesnt take too long, even tho there was the evil ep nerf) ^^

1 Like

Fine, I see that you have no intentions of not being… well yourself I guess.

Here goes

• Combat feels amazing and fluid, much better than games like PoE
  • Class identity is spot on with abilities, whirlwind feels great, druid feels like a nature mage / tanky dude, and necro has many different necroey options
  • Boss design is great, each has a unique theme and attacks are easily readable
  • Open world design is pretty good, helltides feel fun and engaging, most events have good ideas behind them
  • Graphics are amazing, they did a great job of giving the dark / gothic theme
  • Screen isn’t too cluttered with enemies / abilities, fairly easy to read. Similar to the boss fight point
  • The story was nice and engaging, wasn’t like movie quality but it was much better than I expected from an ARPG
  • The skill tree is clear and concise, decisions feel fairly impactful for most classes
  • (unpopular opinion) Itemization is fairly decent as a baseline, things aren’t too confusing as far as stats go
  • The game isn’t pay to win.

There, 10 well thought out things that I like about the game.

2 Likes