The reason people quit Diablo 4. Simplified

this kind of half arsed approach to a product that cost 100$ per person is the reason why blizzard games are garbage now. they need to take responsibility for this kind of crap. they destroyed WoW they destroyed D3 and they just wasted half a month of my time expecting a some what fun game to just piss out half way through. thats bull.

2 Likes

This is a massive problem, but only a drop in the bucket to the ocean of problems causing people to quit.

6 Likes

well if you level as a rogue every other class levels ridiculously poorly.

if you endgame as a druid every other class endgames poorly.

barbs/sorcs/necros are just for LARPers and they get mad when their preferred spec doesn’t work against lilith/nm100 climb. They HAVE specs that will win, but if it’s not what you want to play … gg

That’s part of the problem. They could stagger it out more, so that you get the same gear we have now spread out from levels 70-100, and itemization would still be awful. No chase items, no trade, and no excitement from picking up yellows/legendary/unique. The item system needs a complete overhaul, like the skill system.

mm. Yes and no. The level requirement to equip should be based on the level that item level is intended for, which would make sense. Instead gear is tied to the level it’s found at. Also you can NOT find 815 gear at level 60 unless someone is rushing you through an insanely high nightmare dungeon you’d have no hope of doing on your own. Short of that item levels are seen based on the monster’s level. I didn’t start seeing 700-702 gear until I pushed into doing tier eighteen and nineteen nightmare dungeons. Before that it bounced from 594-ish to about 670. Sometimes 680 or 694 if I got really lucky. Amusingly I found a bunch of 666 gear.

I don’t think you realize how phenomenally lucky you are to get an 815 ilvl item at 60 that rolls perfectly.

Also, at 60 you’re looking for gear that emphasizes farming/killing fast, not beating lilith/nm100.

So yes, most any half-baked DPS build is best for getting to 100. But as you climb at 100, the ancestrals drop far more commonly.

I don’t really care about level locking items. What’s obviously missing is tier5, and tightened ranges on items.

At 60 you should not be getting 815s ever. At 100 you should not be getting under 800 ever past NM50-60.

In the season the main thing I’ll change is be aware of the need for DR, Armor and HPs on gear (as well as keeping defensive aspects) and not only go for speed clearing items/gear. I blame the inventory system for making it a hassle to really store sets of things, but I just didn’t realize how mandatory defense was for any nm100 build.

Lilith is its own bag, as pure burst DPS can work.

Wow with that logic you must be criticizing nothing in life must be nice :joy:

1 Like

I agree with this…

If the loot in this game are good, and people actually had chase items that has reasonable drop rate, which would give you a lot of power (uber uniques), which then would help you advance to higher tier NMD or kill Uber Lilith…

Even with the terrible lackluster endgame content, people would complain a lot less. Because loot and itemization is essentially the core of these games, and D4 fails horribly at it.

7 Likes

815 wand on a level 60 = clearing T4 dungeon at level 53 and farming helltides.

At level 53 - in VANILLA levleing gear, you’re clearing NMD 21+(lvl 75) and HT(lvl 75).

The clvl alone is 1 shot territory.
The odds of getting an Ancestral from YOUR KILLS at that level is ridiculously low.

You’re either extremely lucky or embellishing for no reason within a viable OP and concern we all have with Itemization.

Regardless that’s not the point and I’[m not the only one to have pointed it out.
Itemization needs fixing in some way, shape or form.

I agree this is an issue, but if this is make you quit, I can only say bye.

does that mean you didn’t piggybacked on someone?

you know I know, everyone know.

Hopefully one if not many of the disappointed players will make us a proper arpg to play and I hope I live long enough to see it.

Hahaha you have to make an entire video game to have an opinion about it? I honestly hope you’re just a child or something.

6 Likes

Tell me you’re a blizzard employee without telling me you’re a blizzard Employee. That couldn’t have been anymore transparent there. At least pretend to belong in the forum as a regular shill or whiner. You can’t do either properly.

8 Likes

Yeah this guy in every thread with the obvious Blizzard employee comments lol

2 Likes

This is a bad idea. It could have a CHANCE to be better but not guaranteed, it would mess up the game big time.

Such a bad argument. We are consumers of the game. We can have opinions about any game without having to know how to make a game ourselves. The same applies to anything in life. If you took your car in for repair and they screwed it up or didn’t fix the problem, would you not take it back to them and give feedback? How would that be if the service advisor told you to just learn how to fix it yourself?

There was a time when developers created games for gamers. The created things people enjoyed. Now they create games for investors. They create things that will earn the most bucks but not necessarily be enjoyable.

There are clear problems with the game. Without people giving feedback, they will never get fixed. People giving feedback is what leads to better games. People like you are what drive people away and ensure the game just goes into maintenance mode.

6 Likes

what a braindead comment.

3 Likes

Good luck finding 800 power level gear at level 60.

1 Like