The new horse is pathetic

It doesn’t feel like a horse anymore. Not only is it so fast you constantly crash in to everything, the new speed doesn’t match the animation properly so it just looks stupid. It breaks my immerson. Everytime I ride it it just reminds me of sweaty min/maxers crying on the forum '‘Horse too slow!1!!1 Me just want to kill demons!!11 Not RP!11!!’ I resent the fact I have to ride this stupid thing for the rest of the season. Either revert it back to its original speed or fix the animation to match it’s new speed.

It doesn’t feel like a horse, it feels like some toggle button to move faster. It feels like you are pressing a fast forward button on a remote control to skip a part of a TV show you don’t like. It feels like a bumper car because you crash into a wall every 3 seconds.

I would rather the horse was it’s original speed and my immersion not thrown out the window. Sometimes less is more.

1 Like

I prefer the new horse. It’s fast. It stops less now from those mundane obstacles.

I rather be immersed in killing monsters and getting to my destination quick than waiting for my horse to get there and micromanaging it so it doesn’t hit a small rock.

11 Likes

I turned my previous horse into glue, my new horse is amazing, doesn’t stop for anything.

5 Likes

complain, complain complain!! I should of known somebody woudln’t like this.

9 Likes

You would’ve known someone would complain about it if you rode it for 10 seconds and saw how dumb it looks.

How about you roleplay with your horse and ask it to be slower.

4 Likes

How about you stop being such a big meanie.

Children,… children calm down! It’s just a game. :slight_smile:

Rhetoric check failed.

2 Likes

Is this your new thing now? Crying about about the community getting something they wanted every day now?

2 Likes

Yes because most of these changes are God awful so I am going to complain about them like a stroppy little gremlin until the cows come home. Wah wah wah, gimmie attention, I won’t ever shut up. My toys are thrown firmly out of the pram.

People, you should ignored this guy he complain everything in this game that make player life better. you can check his activity and see for yourself.

I did long ago, wish it hide his thread too, but this is fine too so i can warn other.

3 Likes

it’s the playerbase that are ruining this game through constant non-stop complaining and leading to us getting things like a stupid horse. The game was fine as it was.

Damn this playerbase for improving this game. Off with their heads!

1 Like

It isn’t improved though, it has been made 1000000 times worse. The game was a blazing masterpiece last season and now it is a complete and utter pile of steaming trash. When I first rode the new horse I burst out laughing at how terrible it was, then I turned the game off.

Damn it’s singularity.

1 Like

Can you please stop throwing around nerd terms like ‘‘rhetoric check’’ and ‘‘singularity’’ and speak in language an everyday person would understand. I speak English, I do not speak nerd, sorry.

Naw singularity trolls better and is more positive tbh.

Hes making reference to a fourm poster

its amazing, i love it.

I agree, horse running is too fast and feels weird. They should tune it down it a little bit, instead of raising the speed that much it would have been better to just add an extra charge.