The Diablo 4 White Knighting is amazing

Yea who thinks they needed to nerf the Sorc to make it MORE squishy?

Who was like, “this sorc is just a tank with its frequent one-shot deaths. We need to pump those numbers up. These constant one-shot deaths are ROOKIE numbers.”

Lolz, I know right

Name adds credibility!

My armor is so white… I think its all those tears that makes it so white and bright ! :smiley:

We didn’t test the endgame in server slam. We could only level to 20 (maybe 25?) and couldn’t play beyond the Fractured Peaks zone.

Their criticism of you certainly appears valid.

I am not sure what D4 is all about anymore… is like a really bad (insert game) here… honestly, it was “fun” cb1/cb2 but leveling was a grind (even though I only had 1 toon) — honestly do know how people manage to even get 2x100 unless they don’t have an 8-5 job or they are a streamer (?) … But I agree that the changes are “bad” I mean they should have modified the “bad” gear and “improve” the builds that were already “inferior” … I mean I don’t even get why bother giving necros minions if they are not truly usable. Open World with people from other platforms was a bad idea… oh but you can’t even get a group or find a clan to begin with and why even make clans if you can’t find them because there is NO tool for it. (sociable/but not sociable???)

… I still do not get the point of having an eternal character (there is nothing to “work” towards), for me at least was level, and didn’t even care about Lilith… and the Paragon seems questionable, and modifying the character is pointless since it consumes tons of gold… (not even sure why it requires gold, should be free) and then… the space is really bad ( I am sorry I do not want to spend half an hour of my gaming time) going through loot and making space for different builds, I should be able to make different builds! and they all should be viable and at least do some of the same amounts of damage as whatever the people think is meta…

That sounds like way more work than it’s worth but people are strange lol.

I’m not defending anything I’m just saying I’m probably going to keep playing for the time being. Nothing is permanent and to me it isn’t the end of the world. Bare in mind I watched d3 come up from launch and only get really good after the expansion.

If you don’t like the game I suggest putting it down until some time in the future when you may feel like giving it another chance. These forums are full of shrill complaints (and I usually defend complaints against the complainers squared), but at some point it just doesn’t seem healthy.

But again, I’m not even saying things aren’t bad right now. I’m just saying they aren’t bad enough to force me to stop playing. I may reroll every instance I get out of WT1 but I can still play the first 50 levels so I’m not out yet.

Just one of those guys that’s convinced they’ll be a millionaire if they lick enough dingleberries off bobby’s butt. Brown nosed simps gonna lick.

I don’t think resorting to calling people “Karen” who are upset at a game they once enjoyed being objectively much much worse than before is a good approach either.

Apart from the trolls I’d guess the majority of the player base feels quite negatively about the impact this patch had. Players are upset. They use the forums to express that frustration (even if it falls on deaf ears).

You’re just a contrarian. No one is going to read your comment’s and not think this guy is mainlining copium or a complete moron.

Not everyone who disagrees with the Cult of Imminent Doom™ is necessarily “white knighting” for Blizzard.

Yeah, D4 has issues. A long list of them.

Yeah, the devs have made some poor design choices. A long list of them.

Yeah, there is a LOT of room for improvement.

BUT THAT ISN’T THE END OF THE WORLD. The sky is not falling. Unbunch your panties!!

… just how extreme of a no-lifer are you, anyway?

something something copium, something something simp, something something uninstall, something something refund, something something rage, something something BG, something something POE, something something snarky closing

1 Like

… something, something, plays Diablo IV for six hours straight.

:smiley:

2 Likes

Not gonna lie the (D)ev riding is out of control

So, just a troll, gotcha.

I’ve come to the conclusion that people with 1000+ posts have nothing to say.

wahh you have an opinion about defending the game you’re a white knight wahhhh wahhhh u have an opinion on not defending the game you’re just whining wahhhh.

I wish you guys would just SHUT UP.

Rational people have long since come to the conclusion that someone who dismisses the posts of others over trivialities like post count have nothing worthwhile to say.

1 Like

I feel like we should make this clip our banner. The context is just too perfect.

I think that’s just the first day he went on the forums. I pre-purchased the game as soon as it was available, and my “join date” on the forums says June 12th.