The Curator went missing

Experiencing the same bug on a druid with pets…

Bone prison might be a contributing factor. I dont have a necro myself but Im gonna suggest my buddy run no pets and without any targetable summons including stuff like bone prison. I’ll update if hes successful.

Ideally blizz hotfixes this asap.

I also have this problem, tried 3 times with my Necro and couldn’t progress (4 if we count the time I was underleveled and quit before even getting to the boss, but as much as I’d like to blame Blizz for this one attempt it was on me).

Same here, wish I had seen this thread prior to trying again, and again. :sob:

Also if you try to do a bug report through the launcher, Diablo IV isn’t listed as a game to select.

1 Like

Yep that’s 40 mins down the drain as he just disappears mid fight. I can still hear audio but he’s not coming back and I can’t teleport.
This seems like a rather significant bug to not resolve…

1 Like

Having the same issue here

I’m also having this issue. It’d be nice to see Blizzard at least acknowledge it. I’m currently just stuck at a hard progression lock unable to proceed to Nightmare because the Curator boss of the capstone dungeon disappears 4 times in a row. As my peers progress towards endgame I’m stuck in World Tiers 1 and 2 despite sinking a couple hours into running this dungeon only to be held back by the boss disappearing before he can be killed.

This is still happening. Also playing a necro.

Same here. Are the devs looking into it??

Same issue for 2 days now - on PC and on PS5 (yes, I’m such a fanboy, I bought it on both platforms…). Necro with Summons. Boss despawned at different stages of the fight - did 7 tries so far.
Kinda disappointing to see no response at all by the blues here, given how this is a progression blocker for all affected players.

I had the same Issue with my druid by using wolfs. I think the problem are the summons. I reskilled before boss fight and then it worked for me.

Therefore I suggest to try again the boss fight without summons.

update: it seems fixed for me was able to do the fight in my own summon build .

it´s not fixed… i play druid landslide with wolves. And the boss despawnt only sound and nothing else 5 min ago…blizz pls…

Blizzard please fix!

Ok Quick Update: My friend reached level 47, and together we managed to defeat the Curator. The fight lasted a few minutes, and it didn’t prove to be significantly faster than my previous attempts.

Our party consisted of me as a level 50 necromancer and my friend as a level 47 druid. The notable difference this time was that the Curator specifically targeted my friend, rather than focusing on eliminating my minions. In previous encounters, He would target my minions, and then until they died, and i would resummon my minions using the arm of the dead.

Killed - 11:05 am
Monday, 5 June 2023
Coordinated Universal Time (UTC)

I am there as necro also the same bug boss disappeared

if you play as necro and try with no summons and no bone prison.

I read somewhere that somehow summons are causing this to happen with The Curator. I am a necro myself so I removed all my summons and it actually worked. I also did this solo. I don’t know if that actually helped with it or it was just a coincidence that when I removed my summons it worked. Maybe

blizzard fix this… i cant even play the game because your bugs? how annoying…
id like world 3+ unlocked on my account please
level 48 summon nerco…
i have to switch classes because i cant advance in the game? wth?