The Curator went missing

It is simply absurd that such a game-breaking bug on a compulsory dungeon that kills your progress exists on release… and is still not patched yet after so long.

Notice lots of druids and necros here. Maybe he has bugs with pets? Anyone try doing it without their pets? Im on druid I’ll try redoing the damn dungeon again without my pet since my pet is just kinda an extra for my build and not mandatory. Ugh.

Before the dungeon switch to T1 and then back to T2

Just happened to me and my barb buddy, almost had him dead too. So frustrating since it’s such a long dungeon.

Not exactly scientific but I was able to remove my pets and do a successful run on my druid after having the bug twice.

Edit: It was specifically wolves that I was running that I then removed. But I wasn’t running the creeper or ravens in the non-successful versus successful run either. I am guessing it has to do with targetable pets if I had to bet.

1 Like

Can confirm, just finished the fight as a lvl 50 necro with all summons sacrificed and didn’t encounter the bug

Got the same issue a few hours ago. Bone Necro - no summons.

Ditto, same thing happened to me. Boss teleporting to inaccessible location?

Same thing happened to me. Necro (with summons) No way to fix it… don’t bother doing the the dungeon over and over again. Progression is blocked, just give up and maybe they will fix it (probably not considering this threads age)

1 Like

Same to me. Necro with summons. Very cool!

Ok after posting everywhere about this not working I tried again without a summon on my Necro, and this time it worked. But the fight was also shorter than the last time I tried it so I can’t say if it’s the lack of minions or faster kill time that finally let me beat this bug, err boss.

Same thing still, I got this bug now (as in 3 minutes ago). Have to reset whole dungeon and try again.

Ah this post aged well even though I got a 24 hour ban for trying to help people explain how I got passed the bug.

Yes you can brute force it by bursting. But imagine it working and you just doing it via mechanics.

Can’t wait till they see scaling too for Necros later ^^

1 Like

Ran into this bug twice with Necro and summons. Switched my build to strictly use bone spear & no summons but still ran into this bug. Such a waste of time.

1 Like

Running into the same issue. I can’t progress in World Tier III with my friends because of this bug. A bit disappointed to be blocked due to a game-breaking bug that should be looked at right away.

2 Likes

Switched from pet necro to sacrifice without pet and all out damage, still bugged and missing. I cannot complete this Quest.

1 Like

Same there here. With pets would bug out. respecced, learned the new spec, got new gear to go back and finally progress. Get him to 20% and game client looses connection…booted from dungeon into account locked screen.

1 Like

Fix please. Game Breaking

2 Likes

I am also experiencing this, extremely frustrating to spend so much time and effort on this just to be unable to progress.

2 Likes

Still an issue - I sincerely hope this gets resolved before tomorrow’s launch. A lot of players will be upset…