The Curator went missing

Been doing the capstone cathedral of light, the curator went missing, tried this twice and both almost killing him. I can hear the audio queues but he isn’t showing up in the arena/map/mini map.

The dungeon is fairly long and would like some help, I don’t want to waste another 30-45mins of my time doing this dungeon from the start

52 Likes

We’re having the same issue; the audio is there, but he’s gone and we can’t even exit the dungeon. Can only force quit the game.

5 Likes

Same, did it twice, disappears around exactly same hp amount… waste of an hour

5 Likes

Having the same issue. Curator gets down to 10% or so and then just disappears. Can’t leave can’t do anything.

Same issue…ran it twice.

Same issue 4 times in a row now… Can’t get to world tier 3 because of it…

Tried doing it twice so far and he despawned twice at around 5% after doing the dungeon for around 35min. Still stuck in a boss fight so cannot just tp out forcing you to leave game and do it again entirely. Im doing the dungeon at level 45 so its fairly challenging. Blizzard clearly does not respect the players effort nor time.

This is clearly not the polish i paid 90 euros for.
Thank you Blizzard for making me realize it was yet another mistake buying one of your products.

1 Like

same thing. he just vanishes and cant do anything but relog. happens everytime out of about 6-7 tries now

Just happened to me as well. Have video of the empty chamber plus sound but no mobs

2 Likes

same thing here, down to about 10% and he vanishes, still hear him making noises but never comes back, had to force close and start over which is very annoying with the amount of time invested

same thing just happened to me, i’m super fkin annoyed because it took a while just to get to him and then he bugs out at like 10% hp?? you can’t be serious.

Now I’m experiencing the same problem. I’m playing a level 48 necromancer and have attempted this twice now. Both times, when The Curator teleports and launches the three line attack with his adds, he suddenly disappears.

The audio queues, particularly the growling attack sound, continue to play in the background, but The Curator is nowhere to be found on the map, mini-map, or in the arena. It’s quite frustrating, especially considering the time investment and challenge involved in reaching this point of the dungeon.

This bug is essentially blocking my progression in the game. Please, please please, address this issue as soon as possible

1 Like

After doing it twice last night and having both times bug out, i decided to go to bed. Woke up this morning and tried it again and its still happening…please help!!!

yeah its sad, don’t think i have the dps to burn it down, i guess ill go waist my time leveling to 50 and gearing up…

I take it everyone is failing as necro? ~ Has anyone brought a friend to see if that helps?

Yep necro. Haven’t tried bringing someone else but I want to try that this morning

Also experiencing this issue. My group has tried to kill him twice already and both times he dissapears around 10% HP.

We just killed it. You need to rush the boss fight, seems like theres a timer. If you take too long he despawns.

With a queue for starting a game this is not nice.

wow theres no solution yet?

This bug is STILL LIVE. It’s literally game breaking, I cannot progress. After wasting hours on restarting the instance I’ve ran into the Bug countless times. I don’t know how this flies under their radar considering how game breaking it is.

2 Likes