The Curator went missing

Absurd this still has not been hot patched

Happening to me on the XBOX as well. Playing Necro, i just hear it going on and and and on. Can’t believe I need to try and do this again.

This happened to me too. Blizzard please fix.

Happened to us too. Sucks.

Same here !, did it triple, frustrating AF when boss in on minimal hp and sudennly dissapearing ! And you cant progress by not going on 3rd lvl of world…

Has happened to me three time nows. Thought the first two times were something I did but after the third time I came to see if anyone else is having this issue.

Maybe it has something to do with this whole “game start pending” thing?

Just wanted to let ppl know that i belive being in a party fixes this, i invited a friend and did it with him no problems that time, (im a necro, and he is a sorc)

Regarding that last post, my group had druid Barb necro and sorc, and it happened to us. So it does happen to parties as well.

same here … any ETA till fix ? :slight_smile: or do we get a blue post about missing content :wink:

I am stuck on this boss as well. Has anyone downed it or is everyone gated from doing World Tier 3 because of a bug?

Took me 5 tries. Twice with a friend and it worked.

Same thing happened to me.
Quite annoying considering it takes a while to get to the boss

Happened here aswell, didn’t record the actual occurance, but the aftermath: D4 Curator missing - YouTube

1 Like

Happened to me as well, twice, solo. Really annoyed :smiley:

How can a bug at this specific stage of the game not have been uncovered and fixed? It’s a dungeon that you literally need to complete in WT2 to progress to WT3.

Kinda sad.

Yeah, happening to me.

This is what happens when you beta test 5% of your game.

I have done this fight four times now 3 solo and once with a buddy. Each time the boss despawns between 20-60%. I really need this to progress. Can we please get an update?

Same here. This is intolerable.

How is it possible for a critical bug that hinders progress to go unresolved for a full 24 hours?

1 Like

Same issue :frowning: guess I had to sleep at some point…