The Case in Favor of a S4 Auction House šŸ 

Thx mate I know it is working like this. And it is ok you like it more. Also I appreciate (even if you like it more) you are able to admit obviousā€¦ AH is much more efficient. Someone should take example from you.

Oh no Iā€™ve explained it. ITs a very basic system. And for the record you arenā€™t trading 5-10 items at a timeā€¦ The only time you are doing this is kiting out a new build. Yes it takes a little more time instead of just buying straight from the auction house.

That system didnā€™t suck. If you think its sucks thatā€™s your opinion. Good weā€™ve had this conversation before. Its okay to have different opinions. We know you have a flaw you made that apparent.

and saying it didnā€™t suck is your opinion too
I personally hated that part of D2 : the open trade , it just made D2 a bot and RMT wasteland.
every baal run , diablo run etcā€¦ were made by bots spamming about their rmt website

Tbh d2 trading system is rudementary.

Yeah ofc there were some pluses but overall nowadays even in d2 everyone trading either on d2jsp or just simple at traderie. After jsp and than traderie were created the chances that you will get smthing way lower than market price is very small or because a person simply does not know how much it costs because of the implicit reasons for the increase in cost. Eg. I got +1 lighting skiller with 12 fhr for a plain cold skiller but this lighting skiller should cost like x15more and etc.

well you clearly were minority and for guys like you they just should make SSF type league.

Maybe you donĀ“t. And I understand that if you find lobby system as good trading system :smiley:
But in any other game with half decent trading I am selling half of my stash and about 2/3 of it end successfully.

But hey I donĀ“t make any friends from it, that is true.
In my prefer trading system I am making transaction and you are making friends.
So lets say we are both winners.

considering how many hate post about jsp there is compared to the amount of member of jsp there was i doubt itā€™s simply a ā€œminorityā€
all the players i knew left D2 due to that and we only played among our group of 15 without trading due to that.
simply because seeing zod rune etcā€¦ for a few cents and RMT ruining any kind of true reset in ladder and hardcore mode etcā€¦ was sickening to us.

which led to the prevention of trading in D3 speaking of which.
or post like this with hundred of likes for example at the start of d4 forum

eitherway now itā€™s plain to see : there is more bots than actual players in D2 / D2R which is kinda sad.

donā€™t get me wrong itā€™s not insulting post or smthing like that, itā€™s just a simple statistic.
In every ARPG game that have 2 types of leagues/seasons (whatever you will call it) majority of playerbase(around 90%) play league with full open trading. Minority(like 10% or even less) play SSF based. Itā€™s just simple statistic, like it or not, it is what it is.

Than again about jsp, RMT and bots. JSP was created cuz first of all D2 had not enough currency and it was pretty hard to trade anything. Yeah you can buy fg via your credit card and etc but 99% of users of JSP never bought anything via real money. But itā€™s pointless to discuss here, cuz it has nothing to do with open trading.

My position about bots and etc. things - i donā€™t care about them in 100$ game. Itā€™s not a free game as PoE for example. Itā€™s not my problem at all. Itā€™s a blizzard problem, they should do smthing with that. Restriction of trading is not a way to deal with it. For example you wonā€™t restrict trading with cash in real life cuz people can buy smthing illegal with cash. Not a problem for ordinary people, itā€™s a government problem, literally same should be in the game.

1 Like

Next time copy the entire context instead of picking out what you want to address. If you continue reading I say ā€¦ Its okay to have different opinions.

My opinion is it didnā€™t suck
Their opinion it sucks.

2 different opinions and its okay to have different opinions.

Lets both be winners. Each system has its proā€™s and conā€™s.

Nah, its a horrible idea.

Elaborate or be quiet.

no trading and no AH it always leads to p2w.

2 Likes

Too late. Trading is being massively expanded. Relying on third party sites with 99% of items tradable is no longer acceptable. Sure I dont like it but I see what is needed for the overall masses and they want it so give it to them.

Nah, its a horrible idea.

AH no!!. Thanks, more than sufficient.

Thank you, you are one of few who is able to see beyond their opinion. Others should teach from you.

The devs are extremely anti-trading.

Play Path of Exile if you want an ARPG with a trade economy.

All items tradable but ubers in S4. How can u say this???

Urza my man , lol that is one heck of an interesting lotta work write up dude well done ā€¦I like it i donā€™t care i like it ā€¦I hope Blizzard takes notice of this scroll for the lack of a better term lolā€¦ bravoā€¦

1 Like

Thanks fren!!!