Tempest roar unique helm is too rare

I know I know, uniques should be rare, I agree. But tempest roar is such a build defining unique that certain builds with Druid feel almost unplayable without it. Maybe im doing something wrong, but the ridiculous amounts of cc, especially stuns in this game make Druid so unfun. The only unstoppable skills that I know of are earthern bulwark and grizzly rage, but earthern bulwark doesn’t last long enough, and I cant use grizzly rage with my current build because I don’t have tempest roar( which would allow me to use tornado while also using the aspect that makes grizzly rage a werewolf skill) . I just constantly get stun locked while I wait for earthern bulwarks cooldown to finish. Im trying to enjoy it but when i can only get one basic attack in before being stunned again, it’s kinda hard to do so.

So what am I supposed to do? I haven’t got a SINGLE unique drop from Ivl 62-73 running nightmare dungeons in WT4 and helltides, so the chances of me getting tempest roar are so low at this point. Ive seen so many people saying they’re lvl 90 and still haven’t seen the helm. Theres a chance that I could go all the way to lvl 100 and NEVER see tempest roar, which will mean that this build will never be usable… Call me an idiot if I’m doing something wrong, i just wanna know if playing Druid is even worth it rn

Super rare items for builds is a staple of diablo. The rarity isn’t the issue. The issue is that every other build is trash.

1 Like

o.O Pulverize isn’t trash at really any definition. Maybe not fun but it is FAR from trash

1 Like

It’s so rare I see lower level Druids rocking it - meanwhile my almost level 91 is still searching for it. I don’t get it.

Edit: got it today from a Helltide chest event (dropped prior to chest and world boss spawn).

Maybe im lucky but between 70 and 92 i have gotten 3 of them.

1 Like

Druid drops have a known bug where they get barb gear, which is making it less likely to find druid specific uniques. They said they’d fix it by the end of the week but its Friday and…

Yes…yes. You are lucky

I got the unique bear helm to drop a few days ago instead :unamused: